Acting Like Pack Siblings

Liam's POV
"I'm going for a jog... Wanna come anyone?" I asked while putting my tennis shoes on, I looked at all of the other pups distracted by their phones. "Guess not..." I mumble and go for my jog.

I go on my usual route, it was a long and peaceful run usually. But this time, It just seems like someone is following me. I heard some leaves rustle behind me so I look, I loose balance and fall into a hole. I think I broke my foot, but it didn't matter because I healed within minutes. I climb out of the hole and I'm immediately tackled to the ground, "hey get off of me!" I snarl and the guy was on top of me. He growled and his eyes flashed alpha red, I coward into the ground and the guy pulls off my shorts. He then raped andknotted me.

The alpha left me laying on the ground, he had scratched me and made me his bitch. I try to call the other pups, but they didn't answer, funny how they're on their phone all the time but when I need them they are MIA. I quickly hobble back to the mansion,  dad and mom's car was gone. I limp into the house, lock the door, and find the nearest pup. "Lydia!?" I yell and she answers from the kitchen, I hobble into the kitchen and come face to face with her.

"Fuck! What happened honey?" She runs up to me and inspects my injuries, "W-where is everyone?" I ask. "They went with mom and dad to the grocery store" she grows impatient waiting for me to explain why I'm beat up. "I-I called the other pups b-but they didn't answer..." I stutter and she embraces me, "mom took away their phones for the day, Liam please tell me what happen..." Lydia said and then I heard the pack come in the front door. I get out of Lydia's embrace and run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

Jackson's POV🐾
"What's wrong with Liam?" I ask and Lydia shrugs with her face filled with concern. "One of you needs to step up and be a good pack sibling, it really looks like Liam needs one right now..." Deaton  announced, mom starts to go up the steps, but I stop him. "I'll go, can you guys go out and eat and give us some privacy?" I ask and he reluctantly nods.

I wait a couple seconds after they drive out, and then I go up the steps. "Liam?" I ask, "go away..." He says to win a raspy voice. I feel on top of the door and find the key, when I unlocked the door I find Liam hugging his legs crying. "What?" He looks up with his face red, I don't say anything I just sit beside him. Two seconds after I sat down he tackled me into a hug and sobbed into my chest, I comfort him and wait for him to let it out.

Liam's POV
"W-when I went f-for a walk this morning, I-I fell in a hole. When I-I got out someone tackled me, it was an alpha... He raped me..." I sobbed out into Jackson's chest. I was expecting him to freak out on me, I look up at him and he was crying. "Do you know who did this? What he looked like?" He asked, "I don't know what his name is, but he was tall, tan skin, he had icy blue eyes before they turned red," I say. "Did he have a mole on the side of his nose?" He asks and I nod. Jackson inhales and exhales "A couple years ago I was walking and this guy tackled me to the ground, and like you just said a tall tan guy with icy blue eyes tackled and raped me..." He admits looking ashamed.

"Did you tell anyone?" I ask and he nods, "I told my parents but they didn't believe me because I said his icy blue eyes turned into red ones. They thought I was lying so they grounded me" said pulling me up and crossing his legs. "I'm sorry..." I said "not your fault... Beside. Liam, we're going to have to tell mom and dad" he says and I shake my head, "no... no, what if they think I'm lying?" I look at him with tears in my eye. "I'll be right beside you, and I'll tell them, that it happened to me to a couple years ago..." He pierced his lips and pulled me into a hug. We leaned up against the wall and he texted mom that they could come back.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)