Not Your Normal Christmas Eve

It's been a couple weeks since Liam was attacked, the guys of the pack are taking it hard. They feel like it's their fault, that they could have stopped it. Stiles and the girls have been hanging out with Liam trying to keep his mind off of things while the guys are searching for his attacker. They tracked down a new pack in town, but they haven't engaged. Stiles made them promise they wouldn't start fights with anyone around the holidays. During this month, December, the pack parents have been Christmas shopping for the pups. The pups didn't want to buy presents for their pack parents, they wanted to create something from the heart.

Stiles and Derek were out shopping currently so the pups were scattered across the house either on tables, couches, beds, or on floors drawing or building their presents for their parents. Jackson hasn't left Liam's side after the incident, Its brought them closer. They are sitting on the floor in Liam's room, both laying on their stomach facing each other. "So..." Jackson starts to make conversation, but couldn't think of anything, "So..." Liam copied Jackson teasing him. "What are you making for mom and dad?" Liam beats him to making a conversation. "I think I'm just going to draw them a picture..." Jackson said self-consciously, "Me too! I didn't know you could draw?" Liam said surprised. "I can't... It's the only thing I can do since I can't build anything..." Jackson sheepishly said. "Well I'm sure mom and dad will love it, I probably will too," Liam smiles at Jackson and he blushes, "Yeah?" Jackson continued drawing.

They talk about shows they watch on Netflix and listen to the Christmas station on Pandora while drawing, every other minute Jackson would peak on Liam's paper. Jackson tried to draw the same thing as Liam, but all he could draw was stick figures. Jackson crumpled up the paper he was just working on and started on a new one, "let me see," Liam asked and Jackson shook his head and laid on top of the crumpled up paper. "C'mon..." Liam whined and Jackson didn't budge, Liam got up and tried reaching under him to get the paper. "Nooooo," Jackson whined and held the paper and Liam go on top of him consistently poking at his hand.

"Fine..." Jackson let go of the paper and covered his face. Liam's drawing was of Derek looking lovingly down at Stiles, and Stiles looking down. Jackson drawing was close to Liam, but it wasn't as nice. "Awe... This is adorable! Can I keep it?" Liam asked, "Why? It's terrible..." Jackson folds his arms pouting. "Well, I think it's cute," Liam tells him, " Your cute..." Jackson smirked. "Really?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow blushing and Jackson nodded, Liam stares into Jackson's eyes and leans towards his face.

They close their eyes and start kissing, Jackson being the dominant one he placed his hand behind Liam's head. After minutes of kissing they pull away, "That was amazing," they said in unison and started giggling. "We should get back to the drawings, ill help you" Liam smiles and Jackson nods. Liam lays on his stomach and Jackson puts an arm around Liam and lays beside him.

_____________________________

A couple hours later Stiles and Derek got done shopping, the stores wrapped the presents for them so they got the pups to help unpack the car and put everyone's presents under the tree. "There is one thing that we will open tonight after dinner," Stiles announces and was soon bombarded with questions of what the present was. Stiles didn't budge he just went into the kitchen and started on dinner. The pups that didn't have the presents done went back to work on them, the rest just wrapped the gifts for everyone and put them under the tree.

Isaac was the first one done with wrapping his presents for the pack after he placed them under the tree. He helped Stiles in the kitchen, soon after everyone piled in at once. They helped set the table and then they ate for an hour chatting about what they think the present they will open tonight. "Whats this?" Erika asked and took the crumpled up paper from Liam's pocket, "give it back!' Jackson tried grabbing it from her but failed.

Erika started laughing and passing it around, soon everyone but Stiles was laughing. "Liam I thought you could draw!?" Erika said in between breaths, "It's not his... It's mine" Jackson said looking ashamed. Erika got on the floor laughing, Liam patted Jacksons leg. "Enough!" Derek grabbed the paper and looked at it, everyone stopped laughing and faced him. "I love it, was this my present?" Stiles asked and Jackson sheepishly nodded. "I drew you something else..." He picked at the hem of his shirt.

"Well, lets hope it's not like this one..." Erika mutters and the other pups snickers besides Liam and Jackson. "Okay, Just for that remark. Jackson gets to open the present... C'mon baby" Stiles got up and waved Jackson and Liam over. They followed their mom up to his bedroom, "Is it in here?" Liam asked. They bedroom had been locked all day, "Yeah, its a gift you can't really wrap..." Stiles smiled. "Can we come up now... We're sorry Jackson" Scott gave him puppy dog eyes, Stiles looked to Jackson and he nodded. "Okay, But he still gets to name it..." He glared at the pups. "Name?" Jackson said excitedly.

The pups stumble up the steps after Stiles unlocked and opened the door to find a black kitten with baby blue eyes on the foot of the bed curled up sleeping. "Awe!" everyone cooed, the kitten popped his head up and bounced up. He meowed and walked towards the pups, he had forgotten he was on a higher level so he walked off the bed. The pakc gasped and giggled, the kitten recovered and started prancing towards the pups but got distracted by a spiderweb in the corner. He pounced on the web and then started freaking out when he couldnt get it off.

Jackson awed and helped him out, "Can his name be Gossamer? It's another name for the silk in spiderwebs" He explained. Everyone thought about it, "Gossamer Hale... Thats cute!" Lydia said and everyone agreed.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)