Christmas Day

Everyone couldn't sleep in their rooms because they was so excited, it was the packs first Christmas together as a family. Eventually, every pup moved into the living room, they had made tents out of chairs, blankets, and pillows. It turned into a tent village, they were having a contest on who had the cutest tent. They decorated it with lights and trays as tables.

"I can't wait to decorate an actual house with you," Jackson whispered into Liam's ear and he blushed. After the kiss, the guys realized that their wolves were telling them that they were mates. They talked about this all night, they plan on telling the pack before they open presents. They want to stay at the house so they will create awesome family memories, They're thinking about building their house behind this one.

The pack binge watched looney tunes, they wanted to create a Christmas tradition so everyone agreed on looney tunes. Isaac hadn't really seen any tv show when he was a kid so he was enjoying this experience, him and Jackson are getting along really well. They both are insecure and are the pack babies along with Liam. Liam, Isaac, Scott, and Jackson built their tent out of beige silk blankets on top of tall chairs. They laid out a brown furry blanket as the carpet, and they positioned pillows with the same color pillow cases. Also, It was Isaacs idea to hang string lights they got from his room on the "ceiling" of their tent. Their tent was the most color coordinated, so they ended up winning the challenge.

Kira, Malia, Danny, and Ethan was in a tent, Lydia, Allison, Aiden, Erika, and Boyd was in a tent, Scott, Isaac, Jackson, Gossamer, and Liam is in a tent. They linked the tents together by lifting up the side of the tent so they could talk to each other.

After a couple hours, Derek and Stiles came down to join, they sorted the presents in front of the tents. Everyone got clothes that fitted their style, some necklaces, bracelets, rings, blankets. The whole pack opened up the one present Derek got for them, even Stiles had no idea what he got. It was a pendant with a wolf howling at the full moon, "Its the pack pendant, I had it customized..." He said sheepishly cause he hates people seeing his sweet side. Everyone cooed at him and he rolled his eyes, "I even got one for Gossamer..." He waited for everyone to coo at him and then he took the collar. The collar was silver and had a tiny pendant that doubled as a bell, Derek bought a second chain for the collar for when Gossamer gets older. "Aww, He does have emotions" Stiles teased Derek after he cooed at Gossamer.

Later in the day, the pups made their parents some Christmas cookies and milk, but the whole Christmas day consisted of cuddling in tents and watching Looney Tunes. "Liam..." Derek laid beside him in the tent, "Yeah dad?" He cuddled into his side. "Some of the pups and I are going to confront the new pack in town, the one that has your attacker... Do you want to come?" He said carefully not to stress him. "Can I not?" He asked scared, "Of course, Come here puppy," Derek said hugging Liam and laid his head on his chest.

"Do you want to tell them now?" Liam whispered to Jackson and he nodded, "Liam and I have to tell you guys something..." Jackson announced and waved Liam over. Jackson wrapped his arm around Liam, and Liam rested his arms on Jacksons waist. "We are mates," Jackson said and they smiled as everyone applauded. "congratulations" Derek and Stiles hugged them both. They told their parents about their plans.

  Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)