Uh, Mom... Dad?

5:09

It's been a long road trip on the road, everyone had tiptoed around Danny losing a leg to Wendigos and them trying to feed to us. Danny honestly didn't mind he lost his leg, he is capable of moving with just one, and honestly he's just happy to still be alive. He had given up on life back in that terrible chamber, nothing else to think of except how he broke Ethan's heart. Now that he's saved he intends to not only make things right with Ethan, but to make things right with the pack. He had strayed away from the pack because of  the guilt of cheating on Ethan, he thought one of them would smell Mike on him.

Scott's POV

About three hours ago I offered to finish driving the rest of the way. When Dad and I switched him and mom moved to the back, and Isaac and I came to the Driver and Passengers seat. During the drive Mom, Dad, and the rest of the pups had fallen asleep, I would have to but Isaac did his best to keep my mind occupied so I could focus on the road. I couldn't get how adorable his big blue eyes are, the shade of his eyes complements his beautiful pale skin. Everything about Isaac is my 'type'... except he's a guy, I've been straight my whole life up until I met Isaac. It confuses me so much because Isaac is the only guy I'm attracted to, does this mean I'm gay? bi? or am I just gay for Isaac?

"Hey man... You ok?" He snaps me out of my thoughts, "Oh uh... yeah, Sorry I was just thinking," I tried to cover up. I look him and the concern in his face melts me, "Did you say something before I zoned out?" I asked trying to keep his focus away from em. "Uh yeah, I said I saw the sign that said Beacon Hills is 10 miles away," He told me, "Thank God!" I sighed, I'm ready to get in my bed.

Liam's POV

I woke up because I was told we just got into Beacon Hills, I'm in the very back of the car with Jackson, Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad are talking with some of the other pups and Jackson is trying to go back to sleep on my shoulder. "Baby were almost home, I'm not going to carry you in the house if you fall asleep," I poke his nose, "I would for you," He grumped and I laughed.

I look out the window and watch the sunrise, I love the lighting in the morning. Scott slows the car down to a complete stop. I look to see why he stopped, traffic jam, I have never seen so many cars here in my life. We are in the middle of Beacon Hills where all the stores and restaurants are but still, "Why is there a traffic jam at 6 in the morning?" Jackson asked and I shrugged. "There was probably a wreck," Dad guessed.

Isaac's POV

We've been waiting here for at least 5 minutes, cars building up behind his. I rest my head back on the seat growing impatient, I've been in this damn car for 11 hours, and I don't do well in confined spaces for a long time. I calm myself and try to relax looking at the moon going down as the sun rises. I look at the car next to us and this old little lady was staring at us in the driver's seat and her dog is joining her in the passenger seat, I smile and wave awkwardly at her but she doesn't even blink. I look at another car in front of us and a whole family is turning around in their seats to stare at us, I look at another car, and then another... everyone is staring at us. 

"Uh, Mom... Dad? Why is everyone staring at us?" I asked, "They're not... Why are they staring at us?" Dad restated the question more confused that I am. I look at the people in the parking lot and some people ar getting out of their cars and stopping mid-walk to stare at us. "Whats going on?" Scott began to freak out, This isn't just a coincidence that everyone is staring at up, there's something off. "Maybe they missed us..." Liam joked. I notice something above the forest "Guy... Didn't we see that in Tennessee?" I pointed and everyone looked, "I think so, that's what it looked like..."  Mom replied. The Black Eerie Smoke circled around the forest a couple times and then in drops down disappearing.  

Everyone shook their head confused, kind of like they were in a trance, they people remained going to their cars and traffic continued a few seconds later. "That was weird..." I got a weird feeling in my stomach, kind of like butterflies in you stomach when you know you're about to get yelled at for doing something bad. "When we get back to the house you guys unpack and I will drive to the vet clinic to ask Deaton if he knows what's up..." Dad said and Scott started driving as soon as traffic cleared.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Season 2b:) This Season will be about building relationships and finding out what that mysterious eerie black smoke is!

Please Vote, Comment, add this story to your libraries and other reading lists, follow me, and share this story with your friends. Also, check out my new fanfic call 'The System' It's a bit kinky, and it has a lot of kinky smut in it if you like that;)