Liam-napped

Once all of the Abernathy Pack got off the roof they took the chance to attack, even though the Hale pack has more members, the Abernathy Pack has been training more. They only came for one thing and it's Liam, they had no intention to hurt anyone. The pups are being held back by Holden, Freddie, Erin, and Luca when Ben was cornering Liam and Stiles. "I'm truly sorry Derek..." Ben tisked looking at Derek, "Look like its about time for a real alpha to run this pack," He smiled evilly

"What do you want?" Derek growled trying his best to get Liam but Ben has already got to him, "Meet me at the old spot at 6 tonight... and leave your army of teens," Ben chuckled and then whistled. They all took off into the words, everyone chased them for a couple miles. The Abernathy Pack eventually lost them, "What are we going to do," Jackson  panicked and looked to Derek. "I don't know..." Derek sighed, "All I know is that we are going to get him back... we always find a way... you hear that Jackson?" He held Jacksons shoulders making him look in his eyes, Jackson slowly nodded and they went back to the Pack house to devise a plan.

Liam's POV

I just woke up in what looks to be an abandoned warehouse, this must be where Jackson and the pack came earlier today. I look around to see if I'm alone and I'm not "Well, well, well... Look who's awake... the new little pup of the Abernathy pack..." This one guy that looks to be in his 30's grimaced. "I'm not a part of you guys," I furrowed my brows getting into a fighting stance. "You might not be a part of the pack... but this little guy is," He rubbed circles on my stomach referencing the little pup inside of me. "Don't touch me..." I growled showing my teeth and I swatted his hand away, he shifted looking like he was enjoying this. "Luca! Leave the poor boy alone," Another guy in his 20's comes in the room, Luca is a beta and seems more dominant than this guy but Luca still backs away.

Luca left the room in anger "I'm sorry about him... he's jealous of you, Hi... I'm Holden," He said shyly but confident if that is possible. He held out his hand for me to shake but I just backup not wanting him to touch me, "Oh... sorry," He said, he seems to be the nicer one. "Why is he jealous of me? Why am I here?" I asked him not wanting to play any games, "This pack has basically built by Ben raping or kidnapping us, Luca was the first member and he is mad that he isn't enough for Ben," Holden said while getting him some coffee.

"W-what?" I stuttered scared and he looks at me, "I-I don't want to be in this pack, I want to be with my friends!" I freak out. "I'm sorry..." Holden seemed genuine and I tried calming down, "How... how long have you been in the pack?" I try to keep from having a panic attack.  "about 12 years," He looked down, "Aren't you tired of being here?" I asked and he nodded. "Then why do you stay? Wolfs go on there on all the time to find new packs," I said, "Yeah, but Ben has screwed every pack over somehow," He said and I smelt the sadness coming off of him. "Well... I know a certain pack that would take you in if you helped me escape." I said and his attitude changed immediately, "Really?" He asked.

Derek's POV

It took us 20 minutes to get back to the house, "Stiles!?" I called out so we can have a meeting. "Derek... Don't panic..." Stiles said calmly and I ran to him "Babe... What's wrong!?" I held him, "The pup is coming," He said and then I smelt that he was in labor.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)

Also, if you enjoy pack mom stories, check out my other pack mom story "Paw-cation" it's centered around vactions:)