Chapter 4

Today, he realized that he should be with her to support and not runaway from hiding his feelings.

So, he decided to head back home. On the way, the car got troubled; he came out and was checking the car, when a small girl came and pushed him aside.

He fell down, and saw that a big branch of a tree was lying where he stood just a min ago. He saw the girl, who saved him, he smiled at her. He got up and was about to talk to her, when she gave him a smile and looked behind. Seeing a group of people running towards her, she immediately, ran past arnav and hid in the car. Arnav was confused. And the group came to arnav, asked him whether he saw any girl came running. Arnav was in a fix on what to say and looked at the car, the girl nodded her head sideways indicaticating him to deny.
Arnav followed her and said that he didnt see.
The group went away. Arnav, after making sure that the group left, went to open the door and the girl who was hiding til now, saw him and gave him a toothy smile.

He sat next to her and cupped her cheeks, and asked, "who are you? Whats your name? Who are they? Why are they following you?"

The girl didn't answer but was smiling. After not getting the answer, he said, "thank u for saving me. Where ur parents? "

Girl, who was smiling at him, started sobbing lightly and arnav dont knw why he hated seeing her tears.
He said, "hey baby... Baby., shsh.. Dont cry. I won't ask you anything. Please, dont cry. I'l give u what ever want. Pls.."

The girl composed herself, and rubbed her tears.
He asked her if she wil come with him?
She nodded. So arnav took her to RM.

Khushi, who so lost admiring the girl in front of her, forgot everything and was moving towards the girl. She came to present when stood in front of them. The girl is still hiding behind arnav's leg and arnav was so happy to see khushi.
Khushi, seeing arnav infront of her, realised that she is not dreaming. She immediately changed her expressions, and gave a look of gratitude towards arnav.
Khushi hugged arnav and mumbled a thank you, which was no less than a whisper.
Arnav hugged her to. Raziads and guests thought they missed each other. And they were happy to see these two so much in love. After some time, Nani interrupted them. They broke the hug. Nani askd her who the girl is. Arnav told them everything. Everyone was shocked to know that he just missed the accident. They were grateful to the little girl.

Anjali tried to talk to the girl. And so did others, except khushi. She silently moved away from them. After trying alot, they gave up.

They decided do the pooja just for everyone's happy life. Nani said they should do this pooja also to thank dm, for arnav's safety.
Arnav took the girl to rest while others attended the pooja. The guests left rm.

-------
Kindly ignore the typos.

Thanks for reading.