Chapter 1

It's been four months since Arnav and Khushi got married on a contract.

These four months were never easy for both of them.
Both the raizadas and guptas, never accepted their marriage fully.
Khushi tried her best to know why did arnav hate so much and the reason behind their contract marriage.
Hearing about arnav's marriage , his dadiji came into rm.
She doesnt like khushi, she thinks khushi trapped Arnav for money.
The raizadas and the guptas never talked with her in the four months, except mamiji who used to taunt her.
Even infront of Arnav, she was taunted by mamiji.
When Arnav is at office, Dadiji treats her as a slave. She gives all the work to khushi, won't allow her to have the food properly.

Khushi's food, after working like a slave for the entire day, will be a day's before rice along with spicy red chilli powder.
If She was not able to eat that much spicy food, she would stay hungry without eating.
No one is aware of Khushi's state at Raizada Mansiom. Naniji, Anjaliji, Payal, Akash whenever they face her, they will move out of the place immediately.

Arnav will come at late night and leave early before any1 would wake up.
Some days he won't come at all. Most of the time he will be away for business trips.
So they never had a chance talk, or even to meet.

One day, Khushi was as usual following dadi's order and was doing some tasks, it has so many days she ate properly.
She was cleaning the vessels, when felt little dizzy.
She ignored it, continued with her work.
In the evening, there is a pooja at rm conducted by Dadi and Nani for Anjali's health.
There are some guests.
Khushi was inside kitchen in the pretext of some work.
Actually she did not want attend the pooja because she dont want the guests to question the family about their sudden marriage.

****

Hi all,
This is my second work which I had written almost two years back.
Kindly let me know how is it.

Will post other parts soon.

Regards