Chapter 9

Shyam after arshi's marriage was trying his level best to get khushi on his bed.

He tried alot to talk with khushi alone, but cannot as she was always busy with some work or other.

After 6 days of patience, he decided to get arnav's dadi.

He came to know about her from anjali.

He went and met dadi in ashram, and potrayed himself as a good human being.

He lied to dadi about khushi being a characterless woman and she was trying to trap him. Since shyam didn't fall in her trap, she trapped and married arnav by saying he is the father of her child.

Shyam also said that arnav don't love her, but married only because of the kid.

Dadi was furious to know all these so she decided to move to RM the next day.

When dadi came she could easily see that arshi have some differences.

This confirmed about her suspicions about what shyam said?

And one day arnav left for his business trip. He thought to get khushi for himself before arnav comes.

So, using dadi, shyam indirectly tortured khushi with those food, work,etc.

He made dadi threaten her to not live in arnav's room by threatening payal's marriage as he very well know that she will do anything for payal's marriage as she married arnav only becoz of arnav's threatening about payal's marriage.

Whenever no one was around he used to confront her and ask her to elope with him to avoid the torture from dadi.

But khushi was adamant, how much ever she suffered she never gave way for his wish.

Shyam thought arnav won't come until the last day of their contract marriage and so he had enough time to get his khushiji. But now arnav came back suddenly. now what will he do ? what if khushiji told everything to arnav?

He has to do something before it gets late.

Next morning:

Arnav woke up to see khushi sleeping with a beautiful smile adornig her face.

The girl was hugging khushi in sleep. He couldn't help himself but smile.

He was so happy to see two angels of his life sleeping peacefully.

Yes, two angels, khushi and the girl. Khushi came into his llife and taught how to live and the other one saved him from a branch of tree.

He himself don't know why he feels that this girl belongs to him.

He remembered khushi's words, " now i have you, i won't loose you again'.

He thinks, "i have to ask aman whether he found anything about this girl."

He gets up and goes to washroom to fresh up.

In the meanwhile, girl gets up. The girl gets so happy to see khushi, she immediately hugs her and wakes khushi.

Khushi wakes up and the girl starts kissing her.

Khushi seeing the girl starts crying and embrasses her in arms .

Khushi: aki, aap idhar hey sach me? Kahan gayi aap? Meine apko kitna miss kiya maloom hey?

The girl was crying along with khushi. The girl stops crying and wipes her tears and nods her head negative indicating her not to cry.

Khushi also stopped.

The girl caught her tummy with one hand and with other showed the other to her mouth as if saying that she was hungry.

Khuhsi: hey dm, maine kaise bool gaya tha ki apko buk lag raha hoga. Thoda der rukiye, mein abhi apko kuch kane liye latha hoon. Iske pehle hum thayar hojayenge. Ayie guestroom jake fresh honge.

Khushi and aki went to guest room and they got ready.

Khushi took the girl to kitchen and saw that nothing was prepared.

Actually, khushi will get up early and cook breakfast for everyone goes from there before others wake up. Since, she woke up little bit late after having a peaceful sleep after many days.

so boils milks and gives it to aki and ask her to wait until she prepares something.

She makes aki to sit on the counter and gives her the glass to drink while she is preparing breakfast.

To be continued...

The flashback started when shyam was thinking but i make it clear that it is not from shyam's pov. I don't want to give this flashback bit by bit but at a stretch. You will know about khushi's relation with the girl and her flashback everything will be known soon. Thanks for your support till now.

Kindly ignore typos as this was not proofread.