Chapter 14

Morning:

arnav does not sleep or close his eyes even for a minute.
His eyes are burning with rage.

How can dadi treat khushi like that?
And most importantly,how can rest of the family be ignorant?

And that mami, how dare she?
Even after my warning, she has the nerve to support dadi?
and most of all, my di... di... what is she doing?

Yes,he married khushi without their consent, that didn't give them any right to behave with khushi like that.
They didn't even treat her as a human forget about treating her as his wife.
Now, why, all of a sudden, their being nice with khushi?
is it because he is there?
Why did khushi tolerated so much?
Why she didn't confide in him?
It hurt him when khushi didn't tell him how she was being treated.
No, not any more. Khushi would not have to tolerate this anymore.
He will not allow any of this anymore.

He was fully merged in his thoughts and was planning what to be done to his family to treat her like this?
He won't spare anyone including di and nani.
They may be mother figures in his life but that doesn't mean they can be so ignorant and treat my khushi like this.
do they love me?
If at all they loved me, they would have accepted my marriage.
I gave them luxurious life and provided them, whatever they ask,even before asking me.
But why can't they accept my only wish I ever asked them for. khushi.

He don't know when the sun rays started filling his poolside and garden and now trying to peep in his room.
He was broken from his thoughts by khushi who was calling him in her sleep.
She was searching him on the bed in her sleep.

Khushi: arnavji...arnavji...
not finding him, she jerks up and starts thinking whether what she saw yesterday was a dream.
All these days she use to dream being waking up in his room with him and wake up only to realise that it was her dream.

He walked in from poolside door making her realise that whatever he saw and felt was not a dream but truth.
She stood up hurriedly and walked to him and hugged him.
He wrapped his hands around her tiny frame.

Arnav: khushi, tum theek ho?
Khushi: kahan gaye hai arnvaji app?
Arnav lied to khushi that he was attending a call.
Khushi: arnavji app janta hai ki main kitna dar gayi jab apko mere pass nahi dekha. maine socha ki fir se main sapne dekh rahi hoon. mujhe chod kar mat jayiye arnavji, main mar...
Before she completes the word he shuts her mouth with his.
Rabba ve...
When he saw her scared he was worried, and then after hearing her saying she dreamt about him before like this made his heart skip a beat.
At the same time, he was guilty for making her long for his presence and warmth.
He never know that she misses him to this extent.
But hearing her saying dieing, he don't know what came over him and he kissed her without thinking.
Khushi was shocked by his sudden kiss. she didn't responsd first but when she realised what was happening, she too participated in it.
They lost track of time kissing, exploring each other's mouth and finally parted apart for breath.
This is their first kiss.
Khushi was turning into a beetroot with her blush and had her eyes downcast due to shyness and seeing her state arnav smirked.
He was finally successful in making her mood change.
Arnav: khushi, tum theek ho?
He asked her the same question twice in that morning.
First out of concern and second in a teasing tone.
Not able take his teasing anymore she hid her face in his neck.
Arnav: khushi do you want to goto temple? if then, I will come.
Khushi: haan, arnavji, even I want to ask you but I know you won't come, thats why I didn't ask. if your ok with it, then we will go. but I am not forcing you. its your wish.
Arnav(cupping her face):i don't have any problem khushi. infact I started believing your DM. I want to thank her for keeping you safe during my absence. come on get ready we will leave after breakfast.
they both got ready and made aki ready and they went to temple.
He even asked HP's wife to accompany him.
Meanwhile at RM:
After arshi and aki left, some people entered the house.
Payal was kitchen, anjali and nani are at temple.
Mami busy with her make up and dadi with shyam.
Akash and mama are getting ready for office.
Payal saw them while coming out of kitchen.
She asked them who they were?
Person1: who ever are we doesn't matter? the thing is all of you should vacate this house immediately. you have one hour time to do that.
Payal gets frighten, she calls akash and the rest.
Person2:all of you have to vacate the house now without taking any of the things from here.
Akash: who the hell you are? how dare you to ask us to leave our house?
Anjali: do you know whose house is this? this is arnav singh raizadas house.
Dadi: anjali, beta you don't stress.(turning to them) first of all, who let you in? security, security...
Security guards came in.
Anjali: guards, why did you let them in?
Dadi: throw them out.
Mami: hello hi bye bye, coming to our homezz and asking uzz to get outzzz. you get outwa.
A lawyer was present among them came forward.
Lawyer: we have come with court order, my client has asked us to vacate this house immediately. If you people deny, we will have to forcefully make you leave this place.
Akash:Who is your client? how can he ask us to get out of this house. this is my bhai's house, if anybody has right, it is him, ASR.
'YOUR RIGHT AKASH', a voice came from enterance. all looked towards the door to find the owner of the voice.
It is Arnav who is standing there.
arnav walking forward,"your right akash, only I have the right to all make you leave. So, I am making you all this house."
Akash: bhai, what are you saying?
Anjali: chotte, ye kya bol rahi ho?
and all ask him with the same question.
Arnav: ENOUGH!!!! i know what am i saying. you people leave this house, this instant. i don't give that one hour now. leave this place.
all were shocked to know that arnav told these people to throw his family out.
**********************************************will be continued soon******************************