Chapter 5

Arnav takes the girl to his room to rest, while rest of them went to do pooja.

IN ARSHI'S ROOM

Arnav: Baby, you take rest. I will come soon.

He went to the pool, and called Aman.

Arnav: Aman, I want to find all info about a child. I'll send her pic. Find everything about her.

He sends the girl pic to Aman and looks at the surroundings.

He remembers why he married Khushi.

Flashback:

On the day of marriage when Aranv thought of confessing his love, he was searching for Khushi everywhere.

Khushi was in one of the guest rooms.
She sees the note on the mirror. it says 'meet me on terrace'.
Khushi thinks it is from Arnav. She thought to say the truth to arnav about her. she knows he is going to confess her.
She very well can see through his heart with his eyes.
She want him to know that she is not worth of him.

She don't deserve him. How can he live a life with a girl who is pregnant before a marriage.
He deserved someone better. His family don't deserve a Bahu like her. So, she decided to tell him the truth.
She went to terrace and was waiting for him, when Shyam came there.
shyam: Khushiji, thanks for coming.
khushi: you???? what are you doing here? go away from here.
shyam: Khushiji, please listen to me. I love u, i know you love arnav, i can see ur love btw u look at him, but when it is me, u give a disgusted look. why khushiji? what does arnav have that u don't have.
khushi: why should i answer you? i love arnavji, and only him. ur a cheat . You are already married. don't cheat anjali di.
shyam: if my marriage is your problem, then i will divorce anjali for you.
khushi: (gets irritated) ohhh... if u leave anjali di u thik i will marry u. even if i agree you, i don't think you would like to marry a pregnant girl , would you??
shyam: (did not understand what she is saying) what are u saying khushiji? ur not pregnant ? Are you? how is this possible? (thinks for some time).
shyam: how can you be so cheap khushiji? You slept with a guy before marriage and is pregnant. I thought you are a naive girl who believes in traditions. if you are such a girl, ok i don't have any problem. i'll give you money, will you sleep with me?
khushi: stop it, i'm not that low. I'm disgusted of you. if you don't go away from here, i will tell your truth to arnavji.
shyam: ohhh...i will tell him about your pregnancy do you think after knowing your pregnant he will love you? if you tell him the truth, he won't believe you then.
khushi: my arnavji is not like that, he will not judge me without knowing the full story. he loves me.
She left the terrace.
Someone heard everything standing behind the door.
It is none other than Arnav(he heard everything from the start unlike the show).
Arnav: (self-talk) jijaji is cheating on di. what was Khushi saying? she is pregnant. how is this possible? who is the father of the baby? did she sleep with some1 for money? no... I should not think like that, khushi loves me. ( he remembers khushi's words about him," arnavji will not judge me without knowing the full story"). yes, there is more to what she said, i want to know everything before i judge her. but before that I want to protect her. i don't want to hear tauntings from others, so i'll marry and give the child my name, so none will say anything to her.
the arnav calls her to a room, and asks her to marry him by threatening her. he doesn't want her to know that he is marrying her to protect her. he want to know the full truth, after knowing the truth, he will propose khushi after her delivery, which is mostly probably six or seven months after so, he put the contract condition.

Flashback ends

Before their marriage took place, Khushi told him about shyam and took a promise not reveal untill anjali's delivery.
He was so helpless when ever anyone taunts her about her marriage and she being a middle class girl who eloped, he want to shout at that person saying that she is an angel and the one who they were beliveing , there beloved damadji, shyam is a cheat.
But since he promised khushi he was helpless.
he can't tolerate so just walk away from that place.
he tried to avoid her with his work and trips.
but khushi thinks he married her because he hated her and to save his di's life. and knowing her pregnancy , she thinks that he might thinking that she is characterless girl,etc.
that's why he went abroad avoiding her.
she does not know about his love.
Arnav came out of his thinkig when someone knock o the door.

It was HP who brought dinner for arnav and the girl.

To be continued...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GUYS I THINK BY NOW U'LL BE CLEARED OF SOME CONFISIONS.
U KNOW WHY ARNAV MARRIED HER, AND ALSO ABOUT THE PROMISE.
THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS FROM ARNAV'S POV.
I HOPE U LIKE IT. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR CONFUSIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.