Chapter 22

In Doctor's Cabin:'Hello Doctor' said Arnav shaking hands with Doctor. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.' Hello Doctor' replied Khushi. After their greetings, they settled down and Doctor took Khushi inside and checked her.Doctor said, everything is fine Mr. Raizada. Baby is growing healthily. Khushi's health also improved well. Compared with the second trimester, she is good. She is all healthy along with little one. Nothing is there to worry.'Both Khushi and Arnav smiled looking at each other. After asking few normal questions, Arnav and Khushi decided to leave when doctor called them back. Mr. Raizada, one minute.' Yes Doctor.' You asked me to contact Mrs. Raizada's previous doctor in Lucknow, regarding her health. I contacted him, he said, he will come here next week and he would like to continue with her case. I agreed with it because he was the one who treated from first and if he needs any help, I can also help him.'Ok doctor... Thanks.' And then, they left to Shanthivan. Arnavji, I am so happy. The baby is fine.' Me too... Khushi. You are also fine. What else I need? Can we do some shopping?' Arnavji, is it really you? You want to take me shopping. Oh come on Khushi, stop your melodrama.' What am doing melodrama? I am not going to talk to you Mr.Raizada.' She angrily went towards the car but felt a pain in her stomach because of walking fast. Arnav was next to her in a jiffy and scolded her sweetly. What is this Khushi? Can't take care of yourself? How can you walk so fast? Is it still paining? Come let's go inside and see the doctor.' Arnavji, stop it. Nothing happened. It's not required to see the doctor. Really.'After convincing him a lot, he went to driver's seat and started his car; they both went to shopping mall. First they went to food court as Khushi was feeling hungry.They took a place and the waiter came to serve them. "You order please..."Khushi and Arnav were busy talking about something when they heard the waiter's voice. They looked up and saw the waiter and they were shocked. The waiter is Akash. Akash too looked at them; controlling his emotions, he again asked, "Sir You order Please." Looking at his state, Arnav felt an ache in his heart. Khushi was confused. "Jijaji, What are you doing? Why are you here as a waiter?"Akash was guilty and accepted that he deserve this as punishment for his and his mom's deeds. How much ever his mom tortured her, yet she is smiling and asking him what happened? He understood, Arnav didn't tell her about her anything. So, he pretended as if he don't know them."Sorry Mam, Are you talking to me? I am not your jijaji. Sir, I will be back and you can have time to choose the items to place the order..." And then, he left.Arnav was sad but he can't do anything. His heart aches to see his little brother working in one restaurant. He worked hard and made sure that he never see his brother have to work and enjoy life like others of his age. Now, he forced his brother to work in this restaurant as a waiter for daily wages. How can he do this? But it was entirely not his fault, Akash deeds also was the reason.Did I punish him more than he deserves? No, Arnav don't think about them. They are no one to you now. Khushi is your world, family and everything. Oh sh*t!!! Khushi saw Akash...He immediately turned and saw Khushi confused and looking at the retreating figure of Akash. "Khushi...Khushi..." She jerked and looked at him. "Arnavji, he is our Akashji right? Then, why is he saying he is not and why is he here working? You said he is not in Delhi. Then, how come he is here? What is happening?""Khushi be calm, don't get tensed, will tell you later. Now, just sit down and choose your dish." "But... Arnavji..." "Khushi I said you to be keep quiet... Now, Select your dish..."He went to his angry avatar.Without any option, she did as what he told. After eating, they went to shops and shopped until evening and left. All the time, Khushi was confused about Arnav's Behaviour and his reaction. She don't know what but feels that there is more into the picture than it is visible. She decided to confront him after reaching home.*****************************************************************************Akash went home and shared his news with Payal. She was feeling guilty for treating her dear sister in that way. After coming out of RM, both along with Manohar, came to Gupta house. At first, buaji was angry on Khushi and Arnav for throwing her Payalia's family out but after knowing the way Khushi was treated and about her pregnancy, they were shocked and guilty for thinking wrong about Khushi.Shashi was hell angry with them; he was only one who knows about Khushi's condition and her reason for pregnancy. When she decided to leave everyone after Payal's marriage, She told him everything. He was helpless to see his titaliya going away but that was better for her. Nobody would have questioned her. He doesn't know what happened, but his daughter turned up married when he expected that she would have left. He knows that there must be some reason behind this step of hers too like the previous one. At least he was happy that she will be before him and her family will be with her during her pregnancy but he never in his dreams thought that she will be going through all this. Her own family treated her in this way. What would have his girl gone through? He feels that he failed as a father. Sitting in a wheel chair and not able to protect his daughter, made him loose all ties.In anger, he shouted at the Raizadas and the Guptas, for treating her this way and revealed the reason behind her pregnancy. He recovered to support his daughter. Others were dying with guilt knowing the real reason. They decided to ask Khushi forgiveness but Shashi stopped and asked them to not show their face to her anymore. Shashi was feeling that he failed as a father but was happy to get a son-in-law like Arnav.Today, when Akash saw her, he would have apologised to her but knowing that she doesn't know that Arnav send them out of the house, he does not want to create any issues and left from there without apologising.**************************************************Thank you all for your support in the last update.
Am overwhelmed with the response. I have a query, do I write that bad that people like the update but don't comment? 

Kindly comment.