Chapter 16

"Not anymore... You guys, will not be a part of this family anymore... you can leave..", saying this Arnav stood up and started walking towards his room.
He stopped in his tracks and said, "And ya, Mrs. Jha, you and your nani can live in the outhouse for few days till your delivery. No one else will be with you except a servant."
Anjali, " chotte, u love me so much, then why are you showing that you hate me?"
"don't think this as my love mrs. Jha. I don't want to punish the child your carrying for what you did.", said Arnav.
He went to his room.
In the hall:
Without any choice, all left RM.
The more shocking thing is police were waiting outside to arrest Dadi, Mami for domestic violence on Khushi.
Akash: inspector, pls don't arrest them.
Mami started crying. "bitwa, pls save me. Sasuma, app kahiye na..."
Nani turned her face away.
The police arrested dadi and mami. Nani and anjali went to the outhouse.
Akash and payal don't know where to go and so they headed towards buaji's house along with mama.
Shyam Manohar Jha is missing...
***************************************************************************
All the raizadas were guilty on how they behaved with khushi.
Nani and anjali are on their way to the outhouse, but anjali stopped nani and said, "nani I don't want to be burden on chotte anymore. "
Nani: control yourself bitiya... it's not only your fault, but mine. As a head I should have known about this.
Anjali: but nani, I deserve his hatred,nani. How can I be indifferent to khushiji? Let him be happy, I don't want to trouble him anymore. I create trouble for everybody. I don't want to live anymore nani.
She broke down and slumped on the road.
"bitiya, don't say like that. You have to live for your child in your womb. Please bitiya, stop crying. It's not good for your health.", said nani who is trying her best to not cry before Anjali.
Nani convinced Anjali and they both went to guest house.
Shanthivan:
Arnav's room:
Arnav was pacing in his room. He was guilty for the way he behaved with his family, but when he remembered what his family did with Khushi, all his guilt went away.
His eyes fell on the wall clock and then he realised that he have to pick up Khushi and Aki.
He went down and sat in his car and started towards the hospital.
Flashback:
Arnav took khushi, Aki and HP's wife to temple.
After praying, they came and sat on the stairs.
Aki wanted to play and so, Aki and HP's wife went towards temple's garden where some kids are playing. Aki was playing and HP's wife was with her.
Arnav and khushi are seeing her playing and they sat in silence.
"Aap se kuch bolun?", asked Khushi.
He turned towards her and saw her seeing aki.
"You know, I , once, saw a girl was here.", she continued without waiting for his answer.
"She was crying. I went towards her. I asked why she is crying and where are her parents?", said Khushi.
"the girl said her father is in Hospital and her Mom is crying.
Then, the child said it's a belief in temple that if you make a pigeon fly all the worries would be gone, so for that she just have 10rs." Arnav remembered about the small girl who he met here in the same temple.
So, I thought of flying a pigeon for her. I consoled her and went inside the temple and I came there after praying.
I went to the shop there (pointing to the shop which is opposite to them. Arnav looked at the shop.)
But I couldn't find any pigeon."
Arnav was so in to the story what she was telling. "Why was there not any pigeon? Is the shop closed?", asked arnav curiously.
He wanted to know if she is talking about him but if she saw him here, then he would have known before.
Moreover, he wanted to know if she is talking about some other incident, is she able to fulfil the girl's wish?
"No, arnavji!!!!!! It's not like the shop is closed. I asked the shopkeeper about where are the pigeons? He said that a man bought all the pigeons and pointed towards that person. When i looked at him, I was shocked. I wondered who was the selfish man who want all the pigeons for himself? I heard the girl's laughter and she saw so happily jumping to see all the bird's fly. She called someone as uncle. It was yo.."
"me!!!!!!! What the!!!!!! You saw me!!!!!! How is it possible?", asked arnav trying to act as if it was not him.
He never showed his caring side towards anyone except his Di and now Khushi.
But to know that Khushi seen him like that his making him feel embrassed.
"You only arnavji!!!!, you know it is true and possible arnavji. Then I understood, you are not what you show yourself to others. Inside this Arrogant ASR, there is an Arnav who can't see a child sad.", said khushi, now looking at his face.

Arnav is avoiding looking at her. Khushi held his chin and made him look into her eyes.
"You are a great person arnavji. Why do you want to show yourself as rude,arrogant, when actually you are so soft hearted?",asked Khushi.
There are no words coming from his mouth.

Excuse Typos.