Chapter 11(A)

Khushi: arnavji, you eat aki won't eat herself i have to feed her.

Arnav: no, khushi you should have your medicines. You eat i'll feed her.

Khushi: but arnavji...

Arnav: khushi, i said i'll feed her. Aki will you eat if i feed you.

Aki nodded.

Arnav: see she accepted. You sit and eat.

Khushi: aki with in a day you changed to his party. laad governor i don't know what you did she came to you immediately and agreed for you feeding her.

Aki giggles and gives a cute pout.

Arnav feeds aki while eating and khushi admires them and has her breakfast.

After having breakfast, Arnav, khushi and Aki go out.

Khushi asks him to take to a park, so that aki can play and they'll be able to talk.

They reach the park.

Khushi asks aki to go and play with other kids.

After aki left them, khushi and arnav sits at a bench in the vicinity of aki.

They both sit there watching aki for some time.

Khushi: arnavji, three years back in lucknow, when I was going to temple, I saw few goons beating a man, I called police and the man was unconscious. I joined him in the hospital. After the man, got his conscious I asked him his details and called his friend.

Flashback:

After rahul's friend came khushi left.

She visited next day.

Khushi: hello rahulji, how are you?

Rahul: hello khushiji, am fine. How are you?

Khushi: am fine. Rahulji if you don't mine can I ask you something?

Rahulji: sure khushiji. You can ask me anything.

Khushi: who are those goons and why are they beating you?

Rahulji: actually khushiji, they are sent by my wife to kill my daughter.

Khsuhi: what?

Rahul: khushiji, i loved a girl 4 years back. She has a limp. So, she didn't accept me. But i convinced her somehow. We got married 3 years back. She don't want to marry until her brother settles in his life. So, we kept our marriage secret from her nani and her brother.

We married. Her brother was out of country for his studies.

So she was living with me. she gave birth to a baby girl who is by birth dumb and deaf 3 years back. But she didn't accept the baby saying she is handicapped and she don't want such a baby.

I even argued with her saying that she is also a limp so, she should know how it will be for the baby. But she didn't listen to him. She don't want to accept her. So atlast, i said that if she wants to be with me she should accept the baby.

But still she didn't accept the baby. So, i left her and am living with my baby separately. But she started hating the baby more as each day passed.

She considered the baby for our separation. At last, after 2 years she decided to kill the baby. So, she sent the goons when we are at temple. I , somehow, sent my daughter with my friend and rescued her. Khushiji, you saw at that time and called the police. Thank you so much.

Khushi: how can a girl be so heartless?

Rahul: leave it all khushiji, I spoilt your mood. Sorry.

Khushi: nothing like that. Can I see your baby?

Rahul: sure. I am getting discharged after a hour. If you want you can accompany me.

Khushi: sure rahulji.

After a hour, rahul is discharged and went to his home along with khushi.

He introduced khushi to the baby.

Rahul: khushiji, she is my daughter aki.

Aki liked khushi in the first meet. She went to khushi immediately.

From then onwards, khushi used to visit them daily. And calls rahul as bhai.

Khushi learnt sign language along with aki as she is growing.

To be continued...