Chapter 10

Khushi took the girl to kitchen and saw that nothing was prepared.

Actually, khushi will get up early and cook breakfast for everyone and goes from there before others wake up. Since, she woke up little bit late after having a peaceful sleep after many days,she couldn't prepare anything.

so boils milks and gives it to aki and ask her to wait until she prepares something.

She makes aki to sit on the counter and gives her the glass to drink while she is preparing breakfast.

Khushi prepares breakfast while talking or rather blabbering.

Arnav watches standing outside the kitchen door.

He was happy to see the old Khushi back who will talk 24/7.

When he came out of washroom, he didn't see khushi and the girl missing .

He dressed up and came down and saw khushi giving the girl milk and and she started preparing breakfast.

He stood there admiring khushi and the kid.

Arnav(st): The kid is really an angel in disguise. She brought smile in khushi's face. Who ever she is and how ever she is related to khushi , i will stand by both of them.

While lost in thoughts, he suddenly noticed that girl after finished her milk, did not call khushi. instead she clapped her hands to gain khuhsi's attention.

Hearing the sound, khushi went to the kid and what he saw shocked him!!! Shock !

Arnav(st): no, how is it possible, khushi is talking to the girl in sign language. Is the girl not able to speak?

He moved inside the kitchen. Aki sees arnav and gives big toothy smile and opens her arms asking him to pick her.

Arnav picks her and kisses the girl's chheks and turns towards khushi.

Arnav: khushi why are you talking with her in sign language? Wait how do you know that language?

Khushi: arnavji, i have to tell you some many things, all your questions will be answered. But i cannot speak here. Can you take out somewhere so that we can speak? I have decide to reveal the truth why am pregnant ?

Arnav: k khushi i'll wait for your answers. After breakfast we will leave. And won't introduce this angel to me? I know i have brought her here but still i know nothing about her. Not even her name.

Khushi: sure arnavji, arnavji meet aki, alias aka akriti meri pyaari , badmashi , ladli. She can not speak and hear.

Arnav ( feeling sorry for the girl): i am sorry khushi i didn't know she cannot speak and all of us , yesterday was asking her name. I think thats why she cried and didn't reply.

Khushi: nahi arnavji, aise math sochiye, app jaan bujh kar nahi kiya na.[ no, arnavji, don't think like that , you didn't do it purposely.]

All the while aki was observing there lips. Seeing arnav saying sorry to khushi after knowing about her, she tapped arnav's cheek to gain his attention and said (in sign language) don't say sorry.

He understood what aki said. He became a bit emotional.

Khushi turning to aki said in sign language: he is arnav, ASR, mera pathi. Shake your hands with him.

The girl nods and shakes her hand with him and asks him ( in sign language) are you really her hubby?

Arnav didn't understand it so he looked at khushi. She explained it to him. Arnav nods yes to her.

Khushi: arnavji, she can not speak in our language, but she can read your lips and can understand what we are saying.

Arnav: oh

[guys from here onwards when ever aki dialogue appears it means she is expressing it in sign language. Assume that arnav can understand it by watching her actions, except for complicated sentences/ bigger thoughts which a seven year old can't express. Even khushi talking with dialogues will be in sign language]

Aki: aren't you hungry? [turning towards khushi] bring the food.we will eat.

Arnav: ya, aki come, am hungry too. Lets have breakfast.

Arnav takes aki with khushi to dining hall and asks Hp to serve the breakfast.

Khushi: arnavji, you eat aki won't eat herself i have to feed her.

Arnav: no, khushi you should have your medicines. You eat i'll feed her.

Khushi: but Arnavji...

Arnav: khushi, i said i'll feed her. Aki will you eat if i feed you.

Aki nodded.

Arnav: see she accepted. You sit and eat.

Khushi: aki with in a day you changed to his party. laad governor i don't know what you did she came to you immediately and agreed for you feeding her.

Aki giggles and gives a cute pout.

Arnav feeds aki while eating and khushi admires them and has her breakfast.

Will be continued soon...

Precap:

Khushi telling arnav about her past.

Ok guys i gave you a big update. May be in next part , past of khushi will be reaveled and you might know why she is pregnant and whose kid is she carrying.