Chapter 21

"Ar...nav.." hearing his name from his buddy after a long time broke him and rushed towards Rahul and cried his heart out.

Arnav : Raki, you know how much i missed you? I am so happy, to see you back. You idiot you scared all of us. I...

He couldn't say anymore; he was crying continuously. After sometime, he calmed down and broke the hug. He felt someone tug his hand and when he looked at the person, he smiled slightly.

"Ok baba, sorry come and meet your papa, I won't stop you.", saying Arnav picked Aki and placed her next to Rahul on the bed.

Few Weeks Later:

Arnav and Khushi are happy; they are living a happy life. They have their Raki/Raki bhaiyya with them and aki. She is so bubbly and naughty. Life was so good but Arnav misses his di and nani. If only they could have accepted her. Even though he wanted to forgive them but looking at Khushi, he feels his anger shoots up.

In all these weeks, Khushi never forget to ask about others, but Arnav changes the subject every time. Raki was with them in RM. He was weak, and he started to recover slowly. Now, he can stand on his own. Arnav appointed a nurse for Raki. She is an elderly lady. She also takes care of Khushi when Arnav have to go to office. Actually, he rarely went to office. If at all, he goes it's for some important work.

The doctor told them to not talk with Raki about the accident or any other issues which will affect his mind. As he just recovered from comma, it may be dangerous for him. So, as per doctor's advice, Arnav and Khushi never asked Raki about the accident.

One day, Raki felt bore as well as sick to just sit inside a room and rest all the time. During the initial days in RM, he was under the sedatives and this made him sleep almost all the time. Now, as he is recovering, there was no need of sedatives and his tablets also don't make him that sleepy. So, he decided to look at RM, fully. He never went out of his room after coming back from hospital.

The nurse didn't allow him, but he convinced and along with her, he started exploring the RM. He went to the room next to his first and then, started looking around. After that, he went to next room. As soon as he entered, he rooted to his spot. The nurse was confused as why he stopped all of a sudden. She followed his line of sight and a saw a picture of a beautiful smiling lady along with a good looking man. She was calling Rahul who jerked out hearing her voice. He, silently, went towards the picture; gave a long stare and went out of the room. He knows if he stands there a second more he will not be able to stop his tears.

********************************************************************

Arnav is in his office when he remembered that he have to take Khushi to Hospital for her check up. After their brief encounter with Khushi's doctor on that day, he forgot about that doctor but later he came to remembered it and tried to contact the same doctor but unfortunately the doctor left the city. So, now, Arnav is taking Khushi to his family doctor. Arnav came home to pick up Khushi and after freshening they both went to the Hospital.

How is the little one?', said Arnav while driving the car and kept one hand on Khushi's stomach. The little one is angry on his buddy.' Is my little buddy angry or the big buddy?', said Arnav winking at Khushi. Both are angry at him.' Why? Can I at least know the reason?' Both buddies won't talk. It's your punishment for teasing us yesterday along with Raki.' Ooo... So much angry on me, what should I do to make up? Does..Is...?' (Taking her hand Arnav Kissed it) ...Is this enough?'

Khushi had a small smile; she composed herself trying to act angry. No... Not enough.'Hmm... Then...' he leaned towards her and kissed her cheek. ...Now? Am I forgiven?'She was feeling shyer and her cheeks turned into his favourite colour. She just nodded her head. Soon, they reached hospital. Excuse me; we have an appointment with...' O hello Mr. Raizada, Doctor is waiting in his cabin for you.' Slightly nodding his head, he went to doctor's Cabin along with Khushi.

In Doctor's Cabin:Hello Doctor' said Arnav shaking hands with Doctor. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.' Hello Doctor' replied Khushi. After their greetings, they settled down and Doctor took Khushi inside and checked her.

Doctor said, everything is fine Mr. Raizada. Baby is growing healthily. Khushi's health also improved well. Compared with the second trimester, she is good. She is all healthy along with little one. Nothing is there to worry.'

Both Khushi and Arnav smiled looking at each other. After asking few normal questions, Arnav and Khushi decided to leave when doctor called them back. Mr. Raizada, one minute.' Yes Doctor.' You asked me to contact Mrs. Raizada's previous doctor in Lucknow, regarding her health. I contacted him, he said, he will come here next week and he would like to continue with her case. I agreed with it because he was the one who treated from first and if he needs any help, I can also help him.'

Ok doctor... Thanks.' And then, they left to Shanthivan. Arnavji, I am so happy. The baby is fine.' Me too... Khushi. You are also fine. What else I need? Can we do some shopping?' Arnavji, is it really you? You want to take me shopping. Oh come on Khushi, stop your melodrama.' What am doing melodrama? I am not going to talk to you Mr.Raizada.' She angrily went towards the car but felt a pain in her stomach because of walking fast. Arnav was next to her in a jiffy and scolded her sweetly. What is this Khushi? Can't take care of yourself? How can you walk so fast? Is it still paining? Come let's go inside and see the doctor.' Arnavji, stop it. Nothing happened. It's not required to see the doctor. Really.'

After convincing him a lot, he went to driver's seat and started his car; they both went to shopping mall. First they went to food court as Khushi was feeling hungry.

*************************************************************************

Thanks for reading.

If we are meeting for first time, hello!
Apart from writing, I do try to learn and make some apps.
My first app is for ArShi FF readers and writers.
Kindly check the same on Google Play.
If interested, search for 'ArShi FF Library' on Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanfic.arshi.storylibrary

Also, if you are India forums user, please check out India forums url finder that helps you get thread maker's posts link in a thread based on word limit. Link in my profile.