36

It was Christmas Eve, the day before Christmas Day, but who doesn't know that. I am currently waiting for the arrival of everyone, I'm bored out of my mind. I mean this is boring, it's snowing and too cold to go outside.

My room looked tumblr as fuck right now and it kinda made me cringe, I'd never be as pretty as a tumblr girl or have the same stuff as people on tumblr do so I don't understand why I try so hard.

Anywho, Ellie was upstairs getting ready, her and Hayes were going out on a date and coming home later. Hayes is staying the night like the others so they can be home whenever they wanna be.

I hear a knock at the door and bolt up excited for the night ahead. I run downstairs having to bend over and catch my breathe before opening the door, smiling at Kelsey and Sammy. "Come in!" I say as I watch Kelsey shiver.

"I thought you were going to leave us in the cold all night." I giggle at Sammy's remark.

"I'm not that mean." I say smacking the back of his head lightly, he rubbed it playfully as we all sat on the couch.

We made small talk, talking about a modelling agency that want Kelsey to start modelling for them. I was so proud of her, she deserved a job like this I mean she's beautiful.

The door bell rung and I jumped up once again, hoping that it wasn't just the pizza man. I opened the door to see my very hot and sexy boyfriend. Jack Gilinsky.

I jumped into him hugging him, he wrapped his arms around me securely. "I saw you the other day." He whispers into my hair.

"Too long." I say wrapping my legs around his waist and pecking his lips.

"Wow I feel welcomed." I hear a voice say as Jack puts me down, Johnson and Claudia stood there hand in hand.

"Oh shut up." I say smiling at Claudias comment, I hugged her and Johnson as Jack walked into the living room and greeted Sammy and Kelsey.

"Now all we have to do is wait for Skate and his girl." Jack says as we lay on the couch.

"Who wants a drink?" I ask.

"I sure as hell do." A familiar voice says as the door slams open.

"The girl I was gunna bring," he shook his head, "fucking bitch."

"What did she do?" Johnson asked, wrapping a arm around Claudia.

"Went to pick her up, turns out her mom was like a nun and they both started hitting me with their handbags, I was only smoking a fucking joint and I got hit." He rolled his eyes falling back into the couch.

"I'll get the vodka." I say getting off Jack and walking into the kitchen.

I got a load of shot glasses for my eighteenth birthday so I just brought all them into the living room with the three bottles of vodka, I'd been harbouring for the last week or so.

"What about we play a game?" Kelsey said making me smirk at her.

"Never have I ever?" Sammy said, we all nod our head.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Kelsey said.

Nate, Jack, Claudia, Sammy and I took a shot, it was one time.