19

"I heard you moved in next door!" Gilinsky said as I sat on my porch bench, I found it peaceful in the morning. It was 5am and the birds had only just woken up, the sun had risen the slightest bit but the foggy clouds were blocking any warmth from reaching the bench.

"It's 5am Jack, go home!" I exclaim looking around at he neighbouring houses.

"It's never to late to party!" He said happily holding up the vodka bottle.

"Johnson told me you moved in, I didn't believe him until well now." He smiled falling down on the bench next to me.

"Your drunk Jack?" I ask curiously.

"More like buzzed, I never get drunk." He says looking at the view that was a few trees and houses, hardly a view but it was good enough.

"And whys that?" I ask again curiously.

"Because he'd always get drunk and hurt people." He said quietly.

"Who did?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"My step dad, a total dick, when I was 17 I walked in on him hitting my mom, tried to beat the shit out of him, failed miserably but still I tried because there's nothing more important then family." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your moms nice, she speaks about you a lot and your little sister. Talks about your dad quite a bit too, tells me about how much she loves him, he loves her too after the stories I've been told, there's no way he can't be in love with her." I smile at his little speech.

"My mom was took away from me, I don't want someone as beautiful as you to go through what I went through. I know this is wrong of me to say but your mom is like the motherly figure I haven't had for the last 2 years of my life." I let him speak, smiling every so often.

He goes on about how nice my mom is and how he wants a love like my parents, I would want anything from it. Sure they loved each other but if they loved each other why did they get divorced? Why is dad getting remarried?

"When I first met you, I hated you. But now, I don't hate you." I take a big gulp of the vodka.

"I don't hate you either Jack." I say smiling at him.

He turns and looks at me in the eyes, his narrowing slightly. "How I wish I came here sober, I wish I would remember this in the morning." He groans standing up.

"Well it is the morning." I say looking at the sun who had somehow beat through the clouds and was now shining on me and Jack, it felt nice having the morning sun on my face.

I turned to look at him to see he was already looking at me, "have I already told you your beautiful?" He asked smiling softly at me.

"A few times." I say as I close my eyes a for a few seconds.

I opened them to be met with he beautiful orbs of Jack Gilinsky, he put his hand on my cheek as I stared and he stared back, "what would you do if I kissed you right now?" He asked smirking a little.

"I would kiss you back." I say and with that he closes the gap between us, it was soft and he was very gentle. It didn't last long, but it didn't need to last long, he was a amazing kisser.

"Wow." He said.

"Fuck, I'm not going to remember this in the morning!" He exclaimed annoyed.

"Jack, its fine." I say putting my hand on his wrist.

"Can I crash at yours?" He asks hopefully.

"You literally live over there." I point at his house.

"Yeah but I don't have a Babe over there." He said smiling childishly.

I stood up and grabbed his wrist dragging him inside, I locked the door and walked through to my room where he was already under the covers. His pants and tshirt on my little chair in the corner of my room.

I was already in my pyjamas which consisted of a oversized shirt, so I got in my bed making my self comfortable.

I felt him wrap his arms around me smoothly playing it off like it was usual and with that I smiled. I wouldn't be suprised if I woke up with a smile on my face.

"I want you to brake my heart, so I can enjoy the experience." I say.

"I wouldn't want to brake something so beautiful." He said smiling even though his eyes were closed.