18

I was unpacking my bags when there was a knock on my door, unless I'm mistaken I have not told anyone about my move. No one. Not Kelsey. Not Gabby.

So who the fuck could be interrupting my unpacking and awful singing along to Blackbear, he's my shi.

I walked angrily to the door turning down my music in the mean time, I hope it's not one of those nosy neighbors. I will politely slam the door in their face if so.

I opened the door and was shocked when I saw Johnson standing at the door, equally shocked. "What the fuck Johnson?" I exclaim

"Your the new neighbour?" He questions.

"Pretty much." I say standing awkwardly at the door.

"Cool, me Gilinsky and Skate live next door. See you at work?" I nod my head and he walks away from my house and into his.

I close the door sighing slightly, great. I'll never get rid of them.

Ive only met Skate once, he turned up at the club one night and spent the whole night in the employee room. He was cool, pretty chill. He smoked a blunt even though Johnson told him not too, pretty badass if you ask me.

I walked into the living room, and turned on a random cartoon. Adventure time come on and I was more then happy, it reminded me of the days me and mom would lay in bed watching it when she came home from a business trip.

Speaking of my mom, they say she's getting better. I hope she survives, but honestly from what she's been through I doubt she will. I'm not going to get my hopes up thinking she will survive because ill never know. Plus I'm not psychic.

I grabbed my MacBook and went online looking for stuff I may want to order for the house.

For a old couple the house is very modern, marble counters and grey walls, in my grandmas house there's this horrible wallpaper that I truly despise. A reason why I don't see her often.

The room was very bare but they explained that they only moved in it a few years ago and didn't have the energy to redecorate earlier when we were chatting while sipping on tea.

I found a nice bookshelf that I wanted in the hallway, and some cool neon light, it was a sentence and it said 'who dares wins.' I really liked them both and knew that if I bought them now I'd be content for the time being. I filled in the information, I knew that I would most likely buy random stuff for the house but for now I was happy.

I already had a bed, tv, fridge, toilet, all my shit from back in hell. I didn't really think I needed more but looking round the nearly empty living room I realised I needed a lot more.

Who knew living on my own could make me so stressed?

I guess this is one of the reasons no one wants to grow up.