29

I heard the doorbell go making me groan, it's like 3 in the morning and people just turn up at my house.

I roll out of bed and rub the sleep from the corner of my eyes before walking down the stairs lazily. People don't understand that I need my fucking sleep.

I open the door, looking around until I spotted Gabby sitting on my bench. "What do you want?" I spit angrily. It's 3 in the fucking morning and she's sitting on my bench like it was 5 fucking pm.

"Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed!" She said giggling at her own joke.

"Bitch, it's 3 in the morning, state your point before I beat you." I threaten through gritted teeth.

"I just wanted to say, stay away from Jack." She said getting in my face.

"Why?" I narrow my eyes.

"Because your a bad influence on him." She states shrugging her shoulders.

"Plus he knows that I am way better then you'll ever be." She smirks.

"And what do you mean by that?" I question confused.

"Let's just say, everyone's rid his dick." She smirks.

I look at her completely confused, what the fuck does she mean by that?

"Ok." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why did you have to tell me this at 3 in the morning?" I question angrily.

"So you won't be able to sleep with out images of me and Jack fucking popping up in your pretty little mind." She said tapping my forehead.

"Wait you guys fucked?" I exclaim eyes wide open all tiredness evaporating in a matter of seconds.

"Um yeah." She said in a duh tone.

"Wow, that's messed up." I say taking a step away from her.

"I'll sleep happily knowing that you are a slut, now get off of my fucking property." I point towards my gate, "before I call the cops."

She hurried away, I find myself telling people to get off of my property quite a lot.

I sat down on the bench that she was just sitting on, zoning out.

They fucked. Are they like in love?

Am I just a cover up?

Well was I just a cover up?

He led me on.

Tears were streaming down my face for no reason, he wasn't worth it.

"Chantelle?" A voice shouted from the jack and jack residence. It was Johnson.

He ran over to me and sat next to me on the bench, "what's wrong?" He questioned pulling me into a side hug.

"Johnson, did you know?" I question sniffing.

"Know what?" He asked confused.

"That Jack and Gabby fuck." I say.

"That was forever a go, when they were in high school, he broke everything like that off when she became clingy and there parents got married." He says looking down at me.

"Does he love her?" I question, hoping that he replied a no.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" He says looking up and there stood a hooded figure, he started making his way towards us and took his hood down while doing so. It was Jack.

Johnson let go off me and sent a small smile over his shoulder before walking down my porch steps and away into his house, leaving me and Jack just staring at each other. He walked up to me, I stood up feeling intimidated by his tallness.

"Why are you crying?" He asked wiping a tear away from my cheek.

"Why would you care?" I ask, making him narrow his eyes at me angrily.

"I'll always care, Chantelle." He said before crashing his lips onto mine, it felt right.