48

I stared at my self in the mirror, picking out every flaw in my outfit and my face and my hair. I shouldn't but I can't help myself.

"Babe you look beautiful." Jack said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Thankyou." I say blushing, giggling a little.

"I'm glad you dressed casual, if you wore a dress I don't think i could stop myself." He says, biting his lip looking me up and down.

"Jack..." I say slapping his arm softly, getting embarrassed.

"Babe, I don't think I can stop myself." He says slapping my ass, I gasped while giggling.

"Come on you horny bastard!" I say as I grab his hand and pull him out of the hotel room.

We walk downstairs and there's two cars, one with people in and one that guides me too. He opens my door for me and closes it as I buckle my seatbelt. He starts the car as he plugs in his phone, Bryson Tiller starts blasting.

We both laugh as we rap along to the music, I stop to admire him. He was wearing black jeans and a white tshirt, his hair was whiffed up messily, he was wearing his bomber jacket. The one he looked undeniably hot in, yeah that one.

He caught me staring and placed his right hand on my thigh, "stop staring." He whispered huskily.

"I can't stop myself." I whispered picking up his hand and kissing it, before placing it back down.

We pull up to a really fancy restaurant, and I look at him shocked. "No Jack, this looks so expensive!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry baby." He says kissing my lips softly, "you deserve it."

"If you say so." I say raising my eyebrow at him.

We get out the car and he meets me half way, taking my hand in his and walking me towards the door. He opened it for me and I smiled at him as I passed.

I looked behind me to see the camera crew following us, I rolled my eyes thinking about how we're never going to get any privacy.

We were sat by a male waiter and I immediately drueled over the menu, burgers after burgers. "What are you thinking of getting?" Jack asks, smiling at me.

"Probably a burger." I say smiling up at him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asked smiling at me.

"No." I say resting my chin on my hands, looking at him smiling.

"You look so beautiful, you make me feel so lucky. Honestly I don't fucking deserve you, your way to beautiful to be with a guy like me." He looks down, "I love you. And I know for a fact I don't deserve you, your model worthy, your a ten I'm a six."

I look at him shocked, "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, I love you so goddamn much, you are not a six out of ten you are a eleven, no a fucking a hundred." I stand up and lean over the table and peck his lips, "we can be models together." I whisper as I sit back down, he chuckles as I look at him.

The waiter came over and smirked at me and Jack, "can I get you anything to drink?" He asks looking at me completely ignoring Jacks burning gaze.

"I'll have a glass of Lemonade." I say as I stare at Jack, I don't want to look at the waiter because I know jack will go off of it.

"Same." Jack says looking at me smiling.

"Ok I'll go get that for you." He says walking away.

"He was totally checking you out." He muttered under your breathe.

"But I don't care because I know that your mine andnonly mine." He says smiling smugly at me.

I giggle at him and held his hand.

"Mine." He smiled at me kissing my hand.

"Yours." I say squeezing his hand.