07

Nash stood before me, his hands on my waist and his hips locking me between me and the wall. "You really think you can go without saying goodbye?" He said smirking, his breath fanning against my face.

"Nash let go, your hurting me." I say as his grip on my waist only got firmer.

"Why would I do that princess?" He said.

"Because your hurting me." I say harshly.

"Princess, are you going to give me what I want?" He asked his grip tightening.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." He said before smashing his lips on mine, I didn't kiss back.

He let go of me slightly, and before I knew it my face stung. He'd slapped me for not kissing him back.

"Kiss me back, or else." He did it again smashing his lips on mine. Tears fell down my face but I kissed back nonetheless. I didn't want to be hit again.

"What about we go back to mine?" He said before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a car I'm guessing is his.

My guess was wrong when we got in he hot wired it, well at least I know who to go to when there's a zombie apocalypse. He gripped onto my hand as he drove to what I'm guessing is his apartment but at this moment in time I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't.

He pulled me out of the car and up to his apartment, "Nash I don't want to do this!" I exclaim as he pushes me onto a bed, taking off his shirt.

"You'll do as I fucking say princess, or else." He proceeded to undo my work shirt, I tried to push him off.

"No Nash, I don't want to do this!" I exclaim.

He slaps me, "you'll do as I FUCKING SAY!"

"Take off your clothes, princess." He whispers in my ear, I shiver in disgust.

I do as he says not wanting to have to face the consequences.

But what came next was a consequence it's self.