04

"God, move out the Fucking way!" Jack said pushing me to the side. I was counting stocks and his shift had just started, I may have been standing in the way but I wasn't doing it intentionally.

"Last time I checked I wasn't God." I say as he swiped his card.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you babe, so just leave it, ok? Ok." He never used my name, always babe. I don't think he even knows my real name.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I ask smirking, seeing his face harden in anger was the highlight of my day.

"None of your Fucking business, God why are you so pushy?" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"Your on the bar by the way." Johnson said popping his head in the door and smiling at me.

"I know I'll be right out." I say smiling at Johnson.

I turn my attention back to Jack to see him looking between me and Johnson with a look of disgust. "Don't tell me you guys are fucking." He says disgust lacing his tone.

"I never did anything to you Jack, I don't know why you think I'm a bitch or a slut or a daddy's little girl, im none of those things. So get off my fucking case." I pushed past Jack and walked out into the bar.

"What can I get for you?" I ask a girl who looked 19.

"Vodka, straight up vodka." She said smiling weakly.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask seeing the bar not being as busy as I thought it would be.

"I don't know." She says skeptically.

"As they say talking to a stranger can lift the weight of your shoulders." I say smiling at her.

"My boyfriend. He cheated on me with my best friend." She said looking down at the bottle of vodka I had placed in front of her.

"In our bed, he fucked her in our bed." She said, I was slightly taken back.

"That must have been terrible." I say sympathetically.

"Should've listened to my dad. Told me he was a screw up and I guess he was right." She says.

"Did he make you happy?" I ask curiously, she nodded. "Well he lost a good girl today, screw him!" I say.

"Your right I don't need him." She says happily, "get me two shot glasses!" She says excitedly.

I did as she said and gave her two shot glasses, she poured the vodka into them and slid one to my side of the bar. "I can't drink, I'm working." I say smiling weakly at her.

"It's fine, more for me." She downs both shots.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I ask worried for her.

"Err, I don't know." She says smiling happily.

"What's your name?" She asks curiously.

"Chantelle, what's yours?" I ask shaking her hand.

"Gabriella, everyone calls me Gabby though!" I smile at her.

"Your going to stay here till my shift ends then we'll find out a hotel for the night." I smile, she mumbles something before looking at the bar.

"Jack, my brother!" She exclaims pointing at Jack. He looks at her and walks down the bar to her.

"Gabby what are you doing here?" He asked looking at me confused.

"I'm getting drunk, what about you?" She asked moving the hair from her face.

"I'm working."

"You work here?" She asked confused.

"Yeah I do." He said.

"Still living with that idiot." He asked.

"You had to bring him up." I say as I watched Gabby cry, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"That asswhole promised!" He almost growled.

"Jack don't." She said as she grabbed jacks wrist. He was about to just storm out good thing she caught him.

"Chantelle is going to help me out tonight, I'll go get my stuff in the morning." She said sounding sober.

"Wait you know each other?" He asked, she turned and smiled at me.

"Yeah, we're going to be best friend." She said still smiling.