31

My eyes opened slowly as I was still tired, I looked to my left to see Jack lying there, his arms wrapped around my waist and his feet falling off the bed. He slept so weirdly, like sideways almost.

I ran my finger over his jawline and did so for a while, I put my hand in his hair and played around with it for awhile till I decided I was hungry. I stopped rubbing his jawline and messing on with his hair, he groaned grabbing my hands and putting it back in his hair.

"Keep doing it babe." He says, his morning voice being rough and deeper then usual.

"I'm hungry though." I say rubbing his jawline.

"We'll get breakfast in a bit." He says opening his eyes slightly.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" I ask hopefully.

"What ever you want babe." He says smiling softly, I peck his lips before wrapping my arms around his torso and throwing a leg over his.

"Your so beautiful, with and without make up on." He says making me groan and burrow my head into his chest.

"I really really like you Babe." He said making me look up at him happily.

"I really really like you too Jack." He kissed me passionately. I moved my lips in sync with his before it turned into a proper makeout session I unattached our lips and got out of bed.

He groans, "Babe, where are you going?"

"We're going out for breakfast." I say shrugging my shoulders knowing he had morning wood.

"I'm going to go downstairs while I let you sort that out." I say pointing at his erection. I walk downstairs to make coffee, I hear him groaning out loud, it made me laugh but feel bad.

He'll get over it.

I make myself and jack a cup of coffee and wait for him to come down.

When he does he scowls playfully at me before grabbing his coffee and gulping it down.

"Are you wearing that?" He asked looking down at my outfit, I was wearing a grey sports bra and white jeans.

"Yeah what's wrong with it?" I ask smirking at him.

"That's like me going out without a shirt on." He says.

"Well its hot outside, no ones going to judge." I say walking up to him smirking, I slightly tug on his tank top.

"No I'm fine." He said gulping.

"Okay then, let's go." I say grabbing my keys and purse.

He walked next to me his arm finding it's way around my waist when a car with blacked out windows pulled up right outside. He stopped being so possessive when Ellie and Hayes got out looking Nervous as hell.

"Chantelle, hey." Hayes said waving his hand awkwardly.

"Hey Hayes, why are you here?" I say smirking at Jack, I can mess with them a little.

"Uhh.." he looked at Ellie, "I saw her walking home and thought I would be nice and give her a lift." He smiled proudly at his excuse.

"Did you guys use protection?" Jack said smirking. Ellie gasped.

"Well yeah." Hayes said, my smirk dropped, "she was wearing her seatbelt the whole time." He said in a duh tone. I was relieved that he hadn't had sex with my baby sis.

We all look at him like he was dumb, "ohh you meant in that way." We all nod, "well we did." He smirked at us all.

"Oh lord." Ellie muttered under her breathe.

"Come on babe." Jack said entwining our fingers and guiding us towards my good old jeep.

I look back at the two to see they had already started there journey up our path and onto the porch, I roll my eyes. Someone's going to have to give them the sex talk, and that someone is going to be me.

Jack quickly took my keys and got in the drivers side, he locked the door and stuck out his tongue. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness and walked round to the other side of the car.

I got in and took the aux chord from his hand, "ok then." He said chuckling lowly.

He started the car and put his left hand on the wheel and the other was gripping my thigh, he looked over at me and smirked.

We got to a small cafe that sold really good pancakes, paparazzi were already there which confused me massively. They won't get off of my case and it gets on my fucking nerves.

We got out the car and began our way towards the cafe, "hey Jack, are you guys on a date?" A guy said following us with his camera.

Jack looked at me then back at he man, "Yeah." He says solidly, he puts his arm around my waist and guides me towards the door.

We're seated and we look at the menu, I choose pancakes and oj because I love them. We make small talk before the food comes, it was delicious, but then again every other time I've came here it always has been.

"Jack? Chantelle? How nice it is to see you guys!" A annoyingly familiar voice says, I look up to see the one and only Gabby.

"What are you doing here Gabby?" I ask monotonously.

"I came for breakfast alone but seeing as you guys are already here, I can join, right Jacky?" She says flirtatiously batting her eyelashes.

"Actually we're on a date." Jack says annoyed.

"Oh I'm fine being a third wheel."

"Your being a fucking cock block Gabby and you know it!" Jack exclaims angrily.

"I'm not doing anything of the sort!" She says gasping.

"If you weren't being a cock block you would leave right now." Jack said through gritted teeth.

"Dad won't like that." She says pouting her lip, while pushing me slightly and sitting next to me. She takes my fork and eats a piece of my pancake. This bitch has gone too far.

"He's your dad, not mine." Jack growls.

"He still won't like that." She says smirking at him.

"What do you want?" I ask fed up.

"I want you to back off of Jack." She says pushing one of her nails into my chest.

"I'm sorry but no can do." I say and as if me and jack could speak telepathically we both stood up and left, she could pay the bill if she wanted to interrupt us.

Personally I think she saw something on the internet and came because she was jealous. But common if your in love with A boy like Jack you cannot not get jealous.