24

Ronda.

Ronda that bitch had the fucking guts to show up on my front porch, just knowing hat she was near me sickened me.

"I've been waiting for fuckin ever!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Oh I forgot inviting you onto MY property, please leave or I will call the police." I say as politely as I could.

"Chantelle, you don't understand, I need your help." I raise a eyebrow at her.

"I'm pregnant." She says smirking at me, she didn't need my help, she wanted to rub it in my face, she wanted to show me that she well and truelly had dad wrapped around her finger.

"I'm not going to hit you because your pregnant but if you weren't you'd probably dying of blood loss on my lawn, now as I said before fucking leave!" She smirked at me.

She punched me in the jaw, "that's for hitting me in front of the whole world!" She screamed.

"Your such a Fucking hypocrite, you fucking filmed my mom dying of course I'm going to fucking expose you for the bitch you are!" I exclaim.

"Your dad didn't think I was a bitch when he was moaning my name in bed."

"Okay that's fucking disgusting, I couldn't give two shits about you baby daddy because he ain't no dad of mine, he's a low standard loving dickhead who doesn't see people for who they really are!"

"Get off of my fucking property, before I call the fucking cops!" I shout, I wouldn't be suprised if people in China heard me, I was fucking annoyed.

Plus my jaw was throbbing.

"Your dad wouldn't like you talking to me like that." She said smirking.

"Who the fuck do you think you are coming onto my property, disrespecting me, honey I don't think you understand that my dad can't do anything to protect you." She gulped in fear.

She hurried down my porch steps to her car, "I'm filing a restraining order, bitch!" I shout smirking at her.

I look out at the peaceful neighbourhood, I watch as Jacks car pulls up and he gets out of it angrily. Slamming his door closed he looked around as if he felt me staring at him.

When he saw me he stormed over to me, and did the least expected. He kissed me angrily, I was still shocked to kiss back, when I did though I felt him smile slightly.

"I'll always fucking care, Chantelle." He said his voice low. I was shocked, it was one of the first times he'd ever called me by my name.

I reattached my lips with his and opened the door to my house, I wasn't planning on sleeping with him. I wasn't going to either.

"Wow, this is awkward." I heard Ellie say from the staircase.

I broke the kiss, "I'll see you later Jack?" I say pushing him to the door softly, he kissed my forehead and left.

"He's cute." She says smiling weakly at me. I sat down next to her on the staircase.

"I know." I say smiling while putting my arm around her shoulder and side hugging her.

"I've missed you." I say quietly.

"We've been in the same house silly!" She says giggling a little.

"Yeah, but you haven't been out of your room in a while." I say looking at her.

"I'm sorry about that." She says.

"It's fine we all deal with it differently." I smile weakly at her.

"I heard Ronda outside, you filing a restraining order?" I nod.

"I'm going to too." She laughed, "don't want that bitch any where near me."

"She's pregnant." I tell her, she smirks.

"It's not dads." Is all she says before going upstairs to her room.