01

"Chantelle, do you understand how much money you are taking out of my pocket a month!" My father exclaimed as I sat on the white leather couch. I don't respond.

"I got you a fucking job, maybe it will help you pull your life together!" He said almost growling.

"Your going to start bar tending at the family club, you WILL sign in everyday afternoon at 5 and sign out every morning at 5 in the morning! And if you don't Fucking turn up, I will happily kick you out this fucking house!" He was harsh, we both know he was. Nonetheless he turned and walked out the living room to his study.

My father ladies and gents, I was more of a mommys girl and my younger sister was a daddy's girl. He preferred her and I preferred mom, mom was a model so she was away a lot.

They have a very open relationship, it's been going on since I was very young. They enjoyed other people while still being married. They claimed to love each other, I think they do but the pressure of the outside world got to them.

Although my mom is a model and a very girly woman, I am nothing like her. I prefer to sit in bed all day and online shop instead of going to the mall with my nonexistent friends.

My 'friends' would always be fake, when you know someone who has famous people as there parents who wouldn't want to suck up to them.

I, Chantelle Roberts, 18 years old, unemployed, no friends, no social life. Who wouldn't love me?

Madison portrays Chantelle.