Definitely (Peter Parker x Reader)

"C'mon, she has to be at least a 8." The guy said.

Peter tried to ignore the boys across the hall. They were rating girls and irritated Peter because they acted like girls were objects and giving them a review online.

Instead, he tried to focused on meeting Y/N. She was his best friend, helping him hide his identity as Spiderman and covering for him. He was grateful for her and he wished that she went to his school, but she was in those fancier schools, thanks to her parents.

And he was thankful she wasn't like all those girls who can't defend herself. Able to kick people's ass, she was a fighter.

He stuffed books into his backpack as he closed his locker.

The guys were now whistling.

"Damn, she's a ten for sure." They said. It took everything for him not to turn around and slap the fuck out of them.

Peter didn't even bother to glance up as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Hey, Pete."

He turned around at the familiar voice. Everyone was staring at the girl.

It was Y/N. She had a carefree smile on her face, unbothered by everyone's eyes. Her school uniform was a white button down, but since it was Y/N it was unbuttoned on the top with her blue and silver tie hanging from her neck. Her navy blue skirt floated around her as she walked towards him.

"Y-Y/N." He sputtered out, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up." She walked towards the gates of the school. Peter quickly followed, ignoring the eyes that followed them.

It was rare for them to see people from Y/N's school at a public high school like this. Especially if the student was hot.

He suddenly remembered the two idiots across the hall and clenched his fist.

"May asked me to pick you up since I left school early." She explained as they walked along the side walk.

"You skipped class?" He gaped.

"They were going to teach Sex-Ed, again." She argued. "And I aced it the first time since all those images they engraved into my mind were haunting me."

Peter smiled and chuckled. "Okay, I don't blame you."

"Anyway, so I have this party I have to attend because being a rich persons daughter." She rolled her e/c eyes. "And I also need a date-"

"Yeah, okay, I get it." Peter groaned but he was secretly glad that he got to spend more time with her.

She smiled, apologetically. "Thanks, Peter. I appreciate it."

Peter felt his heart explode in his chest when she gave him that smile. He was a sucker for her smiles.

"No problem, that's what boyfriends are suppose to do right?" He joked.

"Boyfriend?" She repeated, confused.

"Yeah, I have to get into character."

She rolled her eyes, smiling.

______

"I tried on so many dresses," Y/N groaned from behind the curtains. "You'd think that I might look good in some of them."