All There (Conner Kent x Reader)

Requested by @daphnevidal12
Just think of this as a AU of that one episode. Same concept, just a lot different.

_____

Conner interlaced his fingers with Y/N's, squeezing her hand. His face had its permanent frown seemed much more darker.

Y/N sent him a small smile that he noticed. He try to smile back, but the smile seemed stiff. She giggled at his attempt, making him smile, genuinely.

The League looked at the approaching army, gravely.

She heard Wally take a deep breath next to her as he put on his goggles. Meg'ann twisted on her cape nervously.

"Let's go." Tim said, his voice had no emotion.

Conner release her hand as she flew up, raising her spear that crackled with f/c electricity.

Conner went into battle mode, his mind went blank as he slashed through many of the soldiers and didn't think tossed as he ripped apart someone with his own two hands.

His high jumps made him untouchable by them as he squished their corpses under his foot.

But as many as he killed, many more came.

It was endless, but his energy wasn't.

Heavy breathes came out of his mouth as he grabbed a fallen soldier's gun and shot as many as he could.

But through the hailstorm of bullets he heard a scream.

When he turned around, he saw Artemis disappear and Wally's cry of horror and remorse.

With a heavy heart and anger surrounding him, he continued to beat them senseless. His thoughts were chaotic and numbing.

The League fell around them. The blood from their wounds were spilled all over until it was just Tim, Meg'ann, Conner and Y/N.

"We have to retreat." Tim said through the earpiece for the thousandth time.

"How?" Conner snapped back. "We have no were to go. I rather we fight than hide."

"He's right, we won't make it." Y/N said, slashing down more.

She was next to him, raising her spear and creating a border between them and the aliens. She touched his forearms and gave him this look that she knew he would give in.

He just shook his head, not giving in. "We can do this." He insisted.

She nodded. "Just not now."

Conner hesitated. Then, giving in. "Fine, where to?" He said into the earpiece.

"All right, we need a distraction first—" but before Tim could finish, Conner felt a spike in his heart. Aliens barricaded the exit out of the border of electricity Y/N created. She frowned and walked over to the exit.

"When my distraction happens, you guys run." She said, putting a end of her spear on the ground.

"I'll stay." Conner immediately said.

"No, they need you." She shook her head. "Go."

Conner didn't have time to respond as she shoved him to Tim and Meg'ann.

Y/N slammed her spear to the ground and a wave of electricity shocked the whole army as more scramble to get to her, the bigger threat.

She looked, honestly, very terrifying. Her hair whipped as the air around her crackled as her body racked with lighting coming down from the sky.

Aliens crawled on top of her little border. Conner screamed out, knowing that she wouldn't make it. But Tim grabbed his forearm with tears in his eyes and mask, pulling him away.

Y/N vanished to the air as the alien shot her.

"Y/N!" Meg'ann screamed.

Conner didn't let out a noise, he could speak or think. His mind went numb as he continued to slash and run away.

Everything was falling around him as he blocked out everything. He was no longer in control as he fell into a state where he wasn't all there.

And soon enough, the aliens took him too.