Temporary Love (Tony Stark x Reader)

Just like their beauty, so was their love.

All was skin against skin and exchanging loving fake looks. Plastic words, lies and urges to be lived and to love.

Desperate for someone, scared for loss, fear of rejection, a the lasting ashes of their previous heartbreak they all decided that it was for the best.

Satisfying and safe, they decided to play this game.

For their fame, and press. For their sanity and needs. For their wants and wishes.

Scared for the other to leave because they confess. So suppressing the feelings is now their most recent actions.

Out of their ashes bloomed fake love and security. And out if that fake love rose honest love.

And who knows that maybe they will reach their breaking point of no more love.

Going back to the same point all over again, that emotionless and broken state.

Almost forgotten their past lover that they loved, it was a scar they didn't want to open. Only would they hiss in pain when it is touched.

Now we are just waiting for one of them to take the leap of faith. One of them to take the move and watch them find that it was true love after all, lasting or not.

Or we were waiting for one of them to snap, telling the other.

Or fate might twist it around and one will break the other to prevent them for breaking again.

One or the other, no matter the choice, we were waiting.

Along with Fate and the God above watching their move and hoping for the best.

The two best player of their game was broken, now fixed only waiting for them to choose the broken, harsh or safe path.

Eyes closed, one takes the step choosing their choice.

Only for them to fall in place again. Like magnets forced to attract, they stared each other down for the next move.

And when one does, they snap.

Falling int the chess board all over again for a new game.

A new game of trust on their new relationship, or a new game of finding another lover always to be broken all over again.

To lighten the mood...