Cruel (T'challa Udaku x Reader)

The reader is a little tsundere.
Inspired by the anime Maid-Sama! (More in the end of the imagine)

_____

T'Challa didn't really like any of the girls he's come across in a romantic way. He knows that there are nicer girls out there, but he never really got to meet any that he's liked. So when he met Y/N, it was a surprise that she was the opposite of the type that he would fall for.

Stubborn, blunt and sarcastic, she wasn't the ideal type that any guy would really like.

And maybe that's what drew him closer.

It just wasn't expected. His whole life was a schedule, so when one disturbance comes along, he was curious.

But she gave him not a time of the day, seeing him as her enemy. They were both going to lead the army of Wakanda, her being the daughter of a high-ranking general.

It was natural for them to be together, seeing that their fathers were best friends.

"Y/N." He called, jogging up to her in the long elegant hallway of the palace. "Wait up."

She ignored him, continuing to walk. T'Challa took the moment to admire her hair in her ponytail and how it sway just a little to her pace. She wore black flexible tights and a white tank top under her f/c hoodie.

"Are you heading off to train?" He asked when he caught up.

"Yes." She said curtly, not meeting his eyes as she continued walking.

"Cool, I was going to come with." He smiled.

She glanced down at the blue water bottle in his hand. "I can see." Her tone was bored and it never changed.

"What are you going to work on first?" He asked, pressing on the conversation. They almost arrived at the gym.

"Finding a way to kick your ass." She grunted as she open the door to the gym.

T'Challa beamed, not even fazed. "Fun."

She just nodded, walking the opposite way of where he was facing. He followed her.

She grumbled some curse words as she picked up some weights.

"You know the party that is tonight?" He asked.

"No, I've been in dress fitting for the past hours for nothing." She retorted, then sighing. "Listen, can you just piss off today? I'm not in a good mood."

"You're never in a good mood." He noted.

"You wanna die?" She threatened, holding up a 20 lbs. weight.

"Why are you in a bad mood?" He asked, ignoring her daily threat. "Did the seamstress mess up your measurements?"

"She's making me wear white." She grumbled. "I know I'm going to spill something all over that."

He grinned, "Don't worry, I'll be there to catch your drink when you spill."

"Knowing you, you would laugh and walk away." She scowled. "Mind your own business and work out somewhere else. It's a big gym."