Come With Me (Peter Maximoff x Reader)

Requested by @Nightshade004
Guys, my iPad was taken away so I might not post imagines that much

____

"Class, this is the new student, Y/N." Professor X said as he wheeled into class with a girl.

The girl was a little older than the other students. Peter watched her as she wore a blank expression. Some of the other students dismissed the girl while some wondered what makes her a mutant.

There was nothing about her, physically, different. She took a seat in the back where no body sat.

The professor started the class with a lecture and a question. It wasn't soon enough until the bell made its sharp noise that signaled the end of class.

Students scrambled to collect their things as the professor talked to the new girl. She stood by his wheelchair, unconcerned about being late but her eyes were hard as she talked to the Charles.

Peter, who didn't care much for class, walked up to them.

"Charles." He greeted the professor. Instead of scowling at him for using his first name, the professor just sent him a relieved smile.

"Peter, this is Y/N—" Charles started.

"I know, I was there when you introduced her." Peter cut off.

"She doesn't know where the next class is, do you mind showing her?" The girl sent him a hard look before glancing at Peter.

Peter looked confused and raised his hands. "Woah, I don't—"

"Great, off you go." Charles said, crossing his hands.

The girl sucked in a sharp breath before muttering "We're not done yet, Charles."

He didn't respond but looked at Peter, expecting something.

Peter cleared his throat and walked out the class with the girl following behind.

Some students were rushing in the halls, but as soon as the bell cut through the air, there was barely anyone. The mansions hallways looked warm and lively still.

"So, um... What's up with you and Charles?" He asked, initiating the conversation.

"He owes me something." She replied, curtly. "Do you even know where we are going?"

"Honestly, no." He chuckled. "Do you know where you're going?"

"No, that's why the professor asked you." She said, in a obvious tone.

"We can go to the rooftop or prank someone if you're into that." He suggested. "Or we could bother some teachers."

"I rather not." She wrinkled her nose. "How about the kitchen?"

"Sure." Peter wrapped his hand around her waist securely.

"Wait—what do you think you're doing?" She said, taking a step back.

"Taking us there," he rolled his eyes. "Duh."

She looked at him, unsure.