Rebirth (Sam Wilson x Reader)

Sam stood there, watching as she gracefully kicked the guard in the face. She stood upright, blowing hair out of her face.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Now or never." She sent him a small smile, causing his heart to speed up a little.

His wings spanned out, lifting him and grabbing her arms to lift him as well.

He could smell her addicting perfume as he tried to ignore all him chaotic thoughts, pumping heart and the urge to kiss her. When he set her down, he flipped her to land on a guards face.

She smiled and brought out her guns as he ducked and the dead soldiers fall behind him.

"Where do you think Cap is at?" He asked.

"Probably still fighting Bucky." Y/M replied, "Poor boy."

"Who?" He asked, shooting some agents, "Bucky or Cap?"

"Both," She said, elbowing a man in the face. "They both have been through a lot."

"Should we check on them?" He asked, Throwing a man off he ledge.

She frowned and thought for a moment, "No." She decided, "They both need some time alone."

Sam smirked as a dirty thought crossed his mind, "Time alone, huh?"

Her face erupted in flames, "Not like that!"

Sam chuckled, "Sure."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "You immature little shit."

"But I'm your immature little shit." He shot back, Punching a face in.

"That's so cheesy, I'm going to kill myself." She laughed.

Then, a agent punched her back, fighting all the way to the edge of the ledge.

"Sam!" She yelled.

"Y/N!" He flew up and kicked a guy in the face as he tried to get to his girlfriend.

But she was shoved off the ledge. Sam watched in horror as the wind whipped her hair, sending her to the oblivion of death below.

He shot himself over the ledge, diving straight towards her. The wind cut through his ears and eyes as he saw her panicked face.

He wouldn't make it.

And he never did made it.

"Where's Y/N." Steve asked, as they met.

He swallowed a big lump in this throat, "Heaven."

Steve sent him a pathetic sympathetic look.

"Don't give me that look, Steve." He said, frowning. "Just kill some HYDRA scum for me."

Steve nodded.

Then, leaving Sam to his angry and depressed thoughts as he wonder what he's going to do without her.

Miles away, HYDRA agents scavenged through the base. One of the agents stumbled over the half dead body of Y/N L/N.

"Ah, yes." The doctor smiled, "A perfect test subject."

E/c eyes shot up, awakening to her life mission—

To be a perfect little soldier.