Jerk (T'Challa Udaku x Reader) Pt. 2

Requested by Goddess_Of_IPhones  when I first saw Black Panther, I got excited. When I first saw T'Challa/Chad, I almost wet myself.

He is one of my favorite characters in the Civil War, along with Scott (My babe/boyfriend/favorite character of Marvel) and Peter (my smol baby)

I'm excited for the Black Panther Movie, and I'm praying they bring in Storm somehow.

______

T'Challa gripped his cup as he watched Y/N dance at the festival.

Loud music was playing as the scent of candy, traditional treats and smoke filled the air.

Y/N was in the crowd as usual, dancing with her friends.

His hands where placed around her hips as the slow music played.

All T'Challa saw was warm colors as he gripped his plastic cup.

Y/N convinced him to sneak out to the colorful festival.

His drink spilled over his hand as he dropped it in the trash.

Part of him wanted to leave, seeing that Y/N was better off without him.

Part of him wanted to storm right up to them and rip her away from the not so secret admirer.

He whispered something in her ear as she giggled.

T'Challa glared at the dirt ground as a girl walked up to him and beckoned him to dance.

He glanced at Y/N's careless smile and took the girls hand. His heart ached as her smile with her friend burned in his mind.

He wrapped his hands, uncomfortably, around the random girls waist.

T'Challa knew how to dance, ball dancing. Not street style. Two completely different things.

"Do you know how to dance?" The girl asked.

"Uh... No." He admitted.

The girls nose crinkled, "You don't know how to dance?" She scoffed. "Everyone know how to dance."

"Um... Sorry?" He said.

She dropped her arms and left him middle of the crowd.

Another finger poked his bicep.

"Rejected." Y/N teased.

Her h/c hair was pulled into a simple small braid, matching with her colorful f/c dress.

"Shut up." He muttered.

She just smirked smugly and grabbed his hands.

She placed his large hands on her waist and the other in her hands.

Her cold fingers sent shivers up his spine as she smiled at him.

"Dance to the beat." She said.

The loud music was upbeat, pounding in the air, mixing with laughter and excited chatter.

"Have fun and relax." She said, her eyes sparkling with the lanterns overhead.

He could feel her breath as he leaned forward as she glanced at their feet.

She looked up and froze.

In the corner of his eye, he saw the bastard who was dancing with her earlier.

"T'Challa?" She whispered.

"Y/N... I really like you, more than friends." He murmured, sending shivers down her spine.

"I—"

His lips pressed against hers as they shared a kiss.

They moved in sync, their touch, electric.

His hand pressed against her back, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Her arms wrapped around his neck loosely, bodies pressing against each other.

He felt as if the world stopped and watched this moment happening.

Two best friends, finally realizing that they are in love.

They pulled away, a few whistling at their kiss.

"I—wow, I-i like you too." She said, breathless. "Jerk." She added, blushing.

"Thank god." He smiled.