New Start (Logan Howlette x Experimented!Reader)

Requested by @gokuthesayian35

_______

Logan stared at the girl that was shivering in her thick f/c jacket and black tights. His mind itched with a thought. Her face seemed too familiar to be coincidence. Her e/c eyes looked dull as she stared into the carpet.

Charles brought her in a hour ago and he was trying to get her to talk. He to,d them that she was a mutant and found her hiding at the mall.

"Can you tell me your name?" Charles asked, gently.

She didn't look up but her hands were clenched. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and her face was in a grim expression.

"Where did you come from?" Charles tried again.

Storm looked at her scar that ran along the girls exposed neck. "What happened to your neck?" She asked.

The girl flinched away, but shook her head furiously. It was the only response and Charles grinned at that.

"Were you attacked?" He asked.

The girl looked up, her eyes were sharp as she stared at Charles. "Yes."

Her voice was quiet and hesitant as she answered Charles question.

"We aren't here to hurt you because you are like us." Charles put two finger to his temple.

The girl didn't seemed fazed. "I heard about you. The great telepath, Charles Xavier." She seemed to recite that. "I'm known as Oblivion."

Logan snapped his fingers. "You were with me when I got, um, my claws."

The girl stared at him, studying his face and making Logan uncomfortable until her eyes sparked with recognition.

"Wolverine."

"You blew up objects with your mind." Logan remembered. "They had to contain you in a metal studded cell because you were that uncontrollable."

"And you're they guy with the metal skeleton that willingly walked into the place." She wrinkled her nose with disgust.

Logan glared at her. "If you got something to say, say it." He retorted.

She glared at him. "You're a idiot."

Logan was about to jump her if it wasn't Storm and Scott holding him back.

______

It's been 2 months since Y/N arrived and she's mostly kept to herself. Between her and Logan was tense, it didn't help that Charles paired them up for most classes because he thought Logan would help her.

Y/N slammed her books down as she stood up and scowled at her 'teacher'.

"You know what?" She said, meeting his glare. "Fuck you, fork arms."

He lowered his head to meet her eyes that were burning with hatred towards the male. He admitted that she cleaned up well since the first time he met her, and he was convinced that the scientist did something to make her gave unearthly beauty, but he wasn't about to admit that to her.