Wrap It (Peter Maximoff x Reader)

Requested by @MARVELFANGIRL02

____

Y/N glanced at her phone one last time before she slipped on her white graphic tee.

"Do you have to go?" Peter asked from the bed.

They spent the night together, just sleeping not any dirty things. Peter was in the bed and watched Y/N slip on her clothes even though he was told to look away.

"Considering that it's my dad and he actually had time in his oh-so busy schedule, yes Peter. I have to go." She said, putting on her f/c hoodie. "Now help me decide on my pants. Ripped jeans or crisp jeans?"

"What's wrong with that?" He pointed at the lace red panties that was exposed on top of her drawer.

Y/N blushed pink as she glared at Peter from across the room and throw a pillow that was on the ground at him.

Putting on the lair of ripped jeans, she quickly put her hair up and rushed out to the huge yard that was behind the mansion.

She found her dad, Charles, sitting in his wheelchair at the picnic table by the lake. A plate of sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade sitting in the middle.

"Whoa, fancy." She commented as she sat down across from him.

"What's made you late?" He asked.

"Outfit." She smoothly said. It wasn't lying, she was having trouble, no thanks to Peter.

Charles raised a eyebrow as he bit into the ham sandwich. "Lemonade?" He asked as he poured the drink into his cup.

"Sure." Her hand reached for a sandwich.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket as she froze. The phone buzzed exactly in the pattern only for Peter.

"Well? See who it is." He said, continuing to eat.

She peeked at the incoming text.

👟SilverSonic🤐
Have you seen my shirt?

Y/N blushed a little, looking at her shirt right now. It was Peters and she stole it because she didn't like any of her own choices.

🙈CuteTele
Yes, now go away.

"Who is it?" Charles asked, looking at her phone.

She slipped it into her pocket. "No one special." Y/N could just imagine Peter's offended face, and smiled a little.

"C'mon, I want to hear the gossip. Who is it?" Charles asked, smiling a little.

Y/N laughed. "Oh my god, gossip girl Charles. I fucking knew it."

Her phone chirped again in her pocket. Y/N froze, looking at her dad to see if he noticed. Charles raised a eyebrow and gestured her to look at her phone.

Mentally planning to smack Peter later, she pulled out her phone.

👟SilverSonic🤐
Where is it?

🙈CuteTele
I have it, now go away

👟SilverSonic🤐
I see you 😏

"Well?" Her dad said, pulling her back to reality. "Who wants you so bad?"

Y/N smiled. "No one, so how's the greenhouse coming?" She asked, changing the subject.

Charles looked at his daughter, suspiciously. "It's fine, I have a student working on it."

Her phone made another chirp. Charles let curiosity get to the best of him and looked into her mind. She froze as she felt a tinge down her spine.

Charles froze, his whole body turning ridged.

"Y/N." His tone was warning her. Y/N got up, her frown hardening.

"Listen dad, I was going to tell you soon." She sighed, throwing her hands in the air. "And why didn't you trust me?"

"Don't change the topic, young lady. Care to tell me why are you dating Peter out of everyone else?" He frowned.

Y/N glared at the bald man. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Charles hesitated. "I didn't mean it like that—listen I'm just hurt that you wouldn't tell your father."

She put a hand on his shoulder. "I was going to tell you." She reminded. "Because I know you would act this way."

"What? I'm only acting this way because you didn't tell me." He defended.

"No, you don't like Peter." She glared at him. "He's not that bad, he's really funny—"

"What was he doing in your room?" He asked, raising a eyebrow and smiling smugly like he cornered her.

"I was having trouble sleeping!"

He scoffs. "So he soothes you by touching you."

"Dad, we were just lying down on the same bed together." She rolled her eyes. "And he makes me happy, so if you care about my happiness, you let me make my own choices."

Charles faltered, then sighing deeply. "I love you and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon, now you have to actually talk to him." She smiled, grabbing his wheelchair and pushing him towards the mansion. "Try not to kill him."

"Just remember to wrap it before you tap it." Charles added.

"Dad!" Y/N was shocked.

"What? Isn't that what the kids say now?"