Around (T'challa Udaku x Reader)

T'challa always was was alone, working alongside his father and their servants, he didn't have that many friends. He was always working or he had very few.

He didn't like to make friends because he always felt like they were unnecessary.

Until he met Y/N.

They met in the morning of some random day, having another random meeting.

She was the daughter of one of the big companies and his father was having a agreement meeting.

T'challa walked into the meeting office, preparing to take notes on how his father interacts.

When he walked in, he saw a man in a dark blue suit and tie, looking stern but had a soft edge to his look.

He smiled at T'challa, then looking at his daughter, a h/c haired girl. She wore a white t-shirt, and old dark blue jeans, very relaxed.

His father and her father talked about the usual agreement stuff.

He learned that the girl's name was Y/N and she was his 2nd heir after her brother.

She beamed at him, looking slightly mischievous.

T'challa kept a eye on her while she listened to the conversation.

After the meeting, T'challa's father invited them for lunch and the meeting was over.

They left Y/N and T'challa there awkwardly.

"Hi," She greeted, "How's the prince life?" Her voice was smooth and made the conversation slightly easier.

"It's... Good, I guess." He replied.

"Mind if I explore?" She got up, not waiting for a answer.

T'challa ran after her.

She walked around the palace, admiring the walls and decor.

"Nice place." She complemented.

"Thanks?" He replied/asked. "Our interior designer did all the work."

When she reached the end of the corridor, there was large brass doors that opened to the garden.

Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the fountain and the gazebo.

"Wow.." She said, breathless.

"It's nothing," he said, trying to be modest.

"Nothing? My whole life isn't as beautiful as this." She said, then running to the fountain.

"Y/N!"

They turned around to find their fathers standing at the door, beckoning them over.

Before they left, Y/N turned around and smiled at T'challa,

"I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other a lot." She said, then saluting, "See ya around."

T'challa smiled at her, "Yeah, see you."