Mornings (Steve Rogers x Reader)

Requested by @Rebecca_Rogers
Some fluff, like you ordered.

_____

The morning sunlight was pressed against her back as she shifted and turned around to bury her face in Steve's chest.

It took a while to convince him that sleeping with each other, non-sexually, is okay. Although she would like sexually also. He was stiff and moved like a awkward robot but eventually relaxed.

Her arms tightened around his waist as she feel him wake up.

"Morning." He mumbled, pressing his face into her hair.

"Are you sniffing me?" She asked, her eyes still closed but smiling.

"Maybe." He said, dragging out the e.

She squirmed out of his arms and faced away from him, her face in the sunlight. She opened her eyes and stared out the apartment window and into Brooklyn.

Behind her, she felt the sheet lifted, the cold air rushing in to touch the exposed part of her back.

Smirking, she shot up and grabbed Steve's wrist, pulling in back into the warm bed.

He let out a surprised yelp, falling down as she wrapped her body around him like a koala. Laughter vibrations were echoing inside his chest as she grinned.

"I have a mission, today." He said, trying to get up but it was hard when you have a life-size koala attached to your back.

"Bullshit." She mumbled, inhaling in his clean scent. "You would've left earlier if you had a mission."

"Fine, you caught me... But we still need to get up." He said, pressing a kiss into her forehead. Then, lifting a piece of hair by her ear, "I'll make you breakfast." He bargained.

"Let me think about it..." She said, "uh... What kind of breakfast."

"Whatever you want." He replied.

"Golden apples of immortality." She joked.

"What's that?" He asked, confused.

"Never mind... I'm feeling [breakfast choice]." She mumbled.

"Sure," he agreed. "Can you let go of me now?"

"And a kiss." Y/N added smiling, cheekily.

He rolled his eyes, "and a kiss. Now can you let go?"

Getting up, she laughed and put a hand over her chest, mocking hurt. "What to get rid of me so easily?" She said, pouting before smirking. "Too bad, you signed a contract when you asked me out. It's a package deal."

He laughed. "I know," placing a gentle kiss on her lips, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "And I'm definitely not backing out."