Yes (Kurt Wagner x Reader)

Requested by @Vinztea15
Sorry if it isn't how you imagines it

_____

F/c electricity wrapped around her as her hair flickered and curled like a fire, licking the air around it. Her yellow and navy blue jumpsuit made her look more badass.

Kurt tried not to stare but it was the first time he saw her using her powers like this. A coat of blush formed on his blue cheeks as he whipped his head around to another direction.

The oncoming simulation of a army approached rapidly.

Scott started cutting down on the army, using his lasers. The front row fell limp, their faces burnt off.

Kurds tail flicked around, anxiously. Then, above them, storm clouds collected. Storm stood, proudly, in the front. Her electricity and rain curled around her, making her stark white hair float.

Some of the electricity turned f/c and curled around Y/N. Her face was grave and grim, the smile only made her look more out of control and deadly.

Logan's claws came out, making Kurt flinch a little as he watched the skin split open. He nodded and everything went into chaos. But the chaos somehow looked like it was planned.

Storm flew up and shooting from her finger tips were white electrify. The frost from the snow above collected on the enemy's armor.

Some began falling dead, Kurt glanced at Jean. Her fire red hair swished around, making her look like she was underwater.

Kurt mentally pinched himself, reminding to himself to get to work. Her blue smoke erupted around him as his surroundings evaporated and his tail sharpened to a point as he sliced through people. His red eyes immediately found all their weak spots.

Half-way through his hundredth human sushi, the area around him and every living thing turned into ashes. His eyes glanced up in surprised.

Y/N slammed into the ground next to him. Her glowing f/c eyes shimmered as she sent him a smirk, making his heart flutter.

"You're welcome." She said as the electricity ripped from her fingertips and onto a now corpse.

"Thank you." Kurt said, not sure what to say.

"You're cute." She mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing."

He shifted behind a person and sliced him. She gave him a thumbs up as she yelled "Duck!"

He barely made it as she spun and around, making a shower of electricity hit the surrounding people.

Moving away from the electrified air, he began back to his usual routine, trying not to get distracted. But her flickering hair made it harder and he faced a couple bruises from punches from that. Nothing that serious.

But when a scream erupted from her mouth. He dropped everything and ran to her.

"Kurt!" Storm gave him a disapproving look.

"Go! I'm fine!" Y/N yelled as the air around him turned more dry.

A cut with blood seeping out was on her arm. Kurt wanted to throw up, but he grabbed her and teleported to a far away place.

She shoved him away. Kurt realized he grabbed a broken wrist.

"Sorry." He muttered as he inspected the wound.

"Logan and Storm are gonna give you a scolding later." She murmured as she watched him wipe away the blood that was dripping.

The scene around them evaporated and replaced with the usual steel room that was their training room.

"Kurt!" Storm looked furious. "You could've gotten us all killed! Y/N wasn't that injured!"

Logan didn't say anything but the look on his face said everything that Kirt needed to know. His blue head hung in shame as their shook their heads.

Jean and Scott looked at him in pity, knowing that he probably had some punishment, like chores or something. They all followed Logan out as they exit the training room.

Kurt didn't even bother as he picked up Y/N, bridal style. He didn't catch the blush that was coat in their face as they teleported away.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he grabbed a wet towel and washed away the blood.

She winced and nodded, but didn't move as he poured some alcohol to disinfect he wound.

"You got in trouble for me." She noted.

"Yeah..." He blushed, and didn't meet her eyes as he continued to bandage her wound.

"If I didn't know better, I would say you liked me." She teased.

Kurt didn't answer as he pressed a cotton pad and wrapped strips of cloth around the arm. The silence was deafening as he tried to ignore her but his numbing thoughts made it hard.

"You know, if a certain someone confessed to me, I would probably confess to them back." She mused. "And not because another certain someone told me that they liked me a little more than friends."

Kurt let out a strangled gasped as he choked on his spit. "Who told you?" He demanded, mortified.

"So it is true?" She grinned, catching his slipped mistake.

Kurt blushed a deep purple as he froze. "U-Um... If you returned the feelings..."

She beamed and kissed his hot cheek. "So it's a yes then?"

He smiled a little, shyly. "A definite yes then."