Accepting

(Y/n)'s POV
"What is it?" I ask. Ciel and Sebastian stay silent for a bit. "What do you have to tell me?" I step towards them. "Promise me.. You won't freak out." Ciel said. "Why would I?" I ask, curiously. "Just promise me!"  "I-I promise. I promise I won't freak out."  He then sigh. "My eye... It's the same.. The mark is same.. As Sebastian's hand." He finally blurt out. Sebastian raise his hand and show me the mark. "It represents a contract we made... A long time ago." Ciel continue. "What... About it?.."  "Sebastian is a demon,
(Y/n)." Ciel told me with a serious voice. I quietly look at Sebastian. He look emotionless. "Ciel... I don't know.. I can't believe..-"  "Believe it! It's the truth (Y/n)!" Ciel shout out and hold my shoulders. I gasp a bit and he clench onto my shoulders more. "I just want you to know before... We... Get closer. I don't want you to be afraid. You need to trust me. He won't hurt you."  I was speechless and was still shock. "I-I.. Ciel.. I believe you." I shiver out. His eyes widen and he let go of my shoulders. "Whatever happen, either it involves you making a contract with a demon, I'll always, always love you." I smile. Ciel stand there for a bit in silence. Some tears start forming in his eyes. "C-Ciel!"  I quickly wipe them away and move his bangs to the side. "Why are you.. Crying?" I laugh. "I'm not crying... I'm just really happy.. That you accepted me." He smile while some more tears were forming. HE'S SO CUTE I THINK IM GUNNA DIE. I squeeze him into a hug and put on a big smile.

"Let's go back home Master, Miss (Y/n)." Sebastian smile.

I yawn and skip to my bedroom. "Wow! I'm living with a demon! Fantastic!" I said with sarcastic and jump onto my bed. I laugh and hug my pillow. "I'm glad he told me the truth... Whatever you are.. Whoever you are with... I'll always accept you Ciel, I smile to myself.

The Next Morning
I gallop to the kitchen and kick the door open. "Oh now where is that demon!?" I scream out. "Good morning (Y/n)!" Shout Finny. "Sebastian is with Master." Mey-Rin laugh. "I'm still surprise that you accepted them." She continue. "Demon or angel, as long as they're nice, I'm fine with anything." I smile and walk out the door with a happy walk. "She sure is happy." Laugh Bard. "I HEARD THAT!" I shout. "NO YOU DIDN'T. NOW GO EAT BREAKFAST DOWNSTAIRS." Bard shout back. I laugh and walk downstairs.

"Hello Ciel. Hello Sebastian." I greet and walk towards them. "Ah good morning Miss (Y/n)." Sebastian said and pour tea to Ciel's cup. "You'll be going shopping with Sebastian today." Ciel said, sipping on his tea. "WHAT, WHY!?" I exclaim, curiously. "Something." Ciel said. "What something?"  "You'll find out if you go."  "But I don't want to go."  "Just go (Y/n)." Ciel sigh. I bam my head in to the table and sigh. "Fiiiine."