Ready

Author's Note:  Lmao I didn't know what to call the chapter. 😂

(Y/n)'s POV
I awkwardly went to sit down on the clean floor and stare at the walls. "What are you even doing?" Ciel ask. "Sitting." I answered. He sigh and shook his head. After a few minutes of silence, I started to get sleepy. My head tilt a little bit and before I knew it, my head quickly hit the ground and I quickly open my eyes and stood up. "W-what happen? Someone happen? Is it the clone!?" I ask wobbling around the room.

Ciel's POV
(Y/n) was wobbling around the room with tired eyes. "What the actual fuck?" I question myself, still looking at her, acting all stupid. "I'm so ti-"  With those tired eyes of hers, (Y/n) hit the closet and fell down to the floor. "(Y/n)!" I exclaim and ran to her. When I got there she was already snoring. I sigh. I took a good glance at her. "....."  I cover my mouth and blush. I try my best to pick her up and put her on the bed. "Um. Good... Night.." I said, not use to saying those words. I stare at her for a bit and kiss her cheek. I then quickly look around the room to see if someone had saw me did that. "Good." I said in relief and lay next to (Y/n). She's always so beautiful. I stroke her hair and cheek. I then turn off the lights and went to bed.

Day Of The Party
"Hurry up. The party start in 4 hours." Ciel said and hand me a big black bag. I know what's already inside, the custom dress Ciel told Sebastian to order. I sigh. "Yes." I took the bag and went inside our room. I place the bag on the bed and stare at it. "Not surprise if I get blind by this dress." I said, rolling my eyes. I carefully unzip the bag and pull out the dress.

 I carefully unzip the bag and pull out the dress

I blink a couple times and look at it closely. "Well... Thank goodness it's not something that a Queen will wear... Right?"  I shook my head and take off my clothes. I slip on the dress and it fits perfectly. I walk to the mirror. "...................."  I then cover my shoulders with my hands. "Why would Ciel let me wear these kind of stuff?" ಥ◡ಥ I said, now covering my legs. I search all over my suitcase and found some short. "Thank goodness." I sigh and slip it on. Since I don't know how to do those feminist stuff, I brush my hair and clip my bangs to the side. (If you don't have bangs, you put your hair to the back of your ear.) I then tried my best to put on lipgloss and mascara. I then put lotion and look at the mirror one more time. "I guess.. That's good enough." I said and shrug.

I got out of the room and look for Ciel and the others. "WHOOOAAA!!! MISS (Y/N) YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!" Mey-Rin scream and came to hug me. "T-thanks." I said, laughing, hugging her back. "The Master is waiting for you outside (Y/n)-chan!" Finny said with excitement. "Don't want to keep your lover waiting." Bard said, wink, and gave me a thumbs up. "Ho ho!" Tanaka exclaim. I slightly blush and scratch my head. "Thanks a lot you guys. Then I'll be going." I said, smiling to them and walking to the exit door. "Have fun!!!" Everybody shout. I laugh and open the door. "I'll try to! All of you be safe!" I shout back and close the door. I sigh with excitement and start walking down the hallway. People that walk pass me stared at me and whisper to each other. Then I saw the same man as yesterday and he stop walking to look at me. I started walking quickly and tried my best not to connect eyes with him. The elevator open and I quickly went inside and went to the very last floor where the exit is. "That man is creepy..." I groan to myself.

Later the elevator open and I start walking to the entrance. Again, people stare at me which makes me a little bit uncomfortable. I then open the glass door and see Ciel and Sebastian, waiting for me, already have a carriage that looks like it's just been bought. "Um.. Hi..."