The Gates Family

A/n: Gates is Bryn's last name.. 🙃

Your POV
I collapse on my bed and look at the cieling.
"What a day..." I sigh.
Alois.... That moment... Was he about to... *Shake head* No it can't be.. We're just friends.. That's all.. (Alois being friend zoned by Reader-chan. 🌚) I change my clothes and went straight to sleep since today was pretty tiring.
The Next Day
I groan and look at the clock.
"Ugh.... What time- 7:50!?"
I immediately jump off my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dress in my maid outfit. Since work starts at 8:00 and it's already 7:57 I left my hair wet not wanting to dry it or I will get in trouble for being late.
"Good morning Sebastian." I said, as I walk down the halls.
"Good morning Miss (Y/n).... Your hair is wet my lady.."
"Ah yes I was in a hurry.." I said, scratching the back of my neck laughing awkwardly.
"Well it's not a good idea to leave your hair wet Miss.. You'll probably get sick.." He said.
"Aha I'm going to be fine Sebastian... Now excuse me I have some cleaning to do.." I said and went to the kitchen.
"Good morning Mey Rin, Bard, and Finny!" I said as I approach the kitchen.
"Oh and morning Tanaka!"
"Ho, ho!" He answer back.
"Morning (Y/n)-chan!" Mey Rin said.
"Bard! You're burning the food again!" Finny yelled.
"Well do you think I wanted to burn it!?" Bard yelled back dumping the food in the trash can.
"Why are you guys making so much food?" I ask. (;へ:)
"Didn't you hear? The Gates Family is coming for dinner tonight!" Mey Rin exclaim.
Wait Gates? Isn't that Bryn last name?
"Are they?..... Wait if they're coming tonight.. Why are you guys making dinner now?"
"As you can see Bard takes a long time to cook the perfect plate... And Sebastian is helping Ciel so he won't be able to help us cook." Sigh Finny.
"Oh-"
"C'mon (Y/n) let's start cleaning! If the mansion is not clean before they arrive Sebastian will sure punish us!!" Shout Mey Rin frantically.
"WHHHHAAATTTT!?" I yelled.
After that I spent 11 hours cleaning the mansion with Mey Rin. Now it was 7:00 PM.
"Whew! Done!" I exclaim, wiping my sweat.
"We did it *Pant* (Y/n)!" Mey Rin exclaim, holding on to my shoulders.
We both collapse to the floor.
"Well done ladies." I heard a voice said.
I open my eyes and see Sebastian.
"*Pant* Yay... No punishment.." I groan while some more sweats pour down my face.
"Wait this is punishment..." I groan.
"*Chuckles* Well ladies the Gates will be here any minute now so please wait at the entrance." Sebastian said and left.
Me and Mey Rin quickly stood up and stare at each other.
"L-Like this!?" We both exclaim, touching our faces.
Me and Mey Rin rush outside standing near the stairs.
"You guys look awful." Bard said.
"You think?" Mey Rin said and wipe her sweats.
I comb my hair with my fingers and wipe my sweats.
"Don't worry. You guys look fine." Joke Finny.
"Very funny." I said and stand straighter.
Ciel and Sebastian soon came outside and stand on top of the stairs while we were at the bottom. I haven't seen Ciel all day.. I wonder what he did... Then a cart approach the manor and I was pretty sure it was the Gates. Claire (Bryn's maid) open the carriage door and step out a man around his 50s, a woman around her 40s, Bryn, and a boy around my age but a little older with brunette hair like the rest of the family. Wait actually who is that?.. He looks.. Somehow familiar.
"Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor. I'm Earl Ciel Phantomhive." He said, approaching the Gates family.
"Ciel! I miss you!" Bryn said and hug Ciel's arm.
"Our daughter talks a lot about you Mr. Phantomhive." Laugh Mrs. Gates.
"I'm aware... *Chuckles* Anyways, let's go inside shall we?" Ciel said.
The Gates follow him and Sebastian and when they past me her parents gave me a scary glare, and she herself gave me a smirk, and the brunette boy which I think is Bryn's brother look at me with his eyes widen.... Yeah... I definitely met him somewhere...
"(Y/n)?" Mey Rin said and nudge my shoulder.
"... H-huh? What?"
"We're going inside now." She said.
"Oh okay.."
We then went inside and to the dining room where they're all eating. The servants all stood near the walls just in case Sebastian need help.
"So Ciel.... What do you think about.. Being engage to Bryn?" Mr.Gates said.
My eyes widen.
".... I don't think I'm ready for another engagement.." Ciel said, sipping on his tea.
"Dad!" Bryn yelled.
"Honey they just met.." Mrs.Gates chuckle.
It was silence for a bit.
"Excuse me Earl but where's the bathroom?" Bryn's brother said and stand up.
"Ahh... (Y/n)!" Ciel yelled.
"... O-oh! Y-yes Master?" I said, walking toward Ciel.
"Would you like to led our guest to the restroom?" He ask, but sounds more like a order.
"... Yes Master.." I said and bow.
I went over to the boy and signal him to follow me. We exit the dining room and now we were in the halls.
"......"
"(Y/n) right?" He start.
"... Y-yeah." I said, avoiding eye contacts.
"My name is Jason... Bryn's older brother." He said and smile.
"I'm... Im aware.." I said and look away.
"*Chuckles* Bryn said a lot of bad stuffs about you.. But hopefully those are lies.." He said and smile sweetly at me.
"Aha... Y-yeah.."
He smile at me once more.
"Here's the bathroom... I'll be heading-"
Jason quickly grab my wrist which made me quickly turn around to look at him with a shock face.
"I... Um well.. I actually just wanted to talk with you about something..." He mumbled avoiding eye contacts.
"... U-um... Sure!" I said, blushing.

 Sure!" I said, blushing

(Misa-chan. (o;TωT)o)
"Do you know who I am?" He ask, letting go of my wrist.
"H-huh?"
"We met at the Trancy Manor remember?" He said, scratching his nape.
Then suddenly it pop in to my head.
"Oh you're that guy!"
"*Chukles* Well yeah... I see that your ankle have healed already.." He said, looking at my ankle.
"Yeah.. Somehow Sebastian manage to fix it.." I said.
"What about we dance together another time?" He ask, looking the other way with a embarrassed impression.
".... U-uh... Yeah.. Okay.." I said nervously while a tint of pink spread across my cheeks.
"Alright." He said and smile.

A/n: Omg Ciel you just got a new RIVAL! >.< Plus school haven't start yet for me so I'm writing as much as I can before it starts. Btw here's a picture of Bryn and Jason. I don't own these pictures, I got them from Google. :')

Plus! Here's some facts about Jason! :)- Name is Jason Gates- He is 14 years old - Not really good at approaching girls :')- Best friend is Bryn (aw but still)- Never been in loveOk well that's it! This story still have a loooooong way to go lmao! XD

- Name is Jason Gates
- He is 14 years old
- Not really good at approaching girls :')
- Best friend is Bryn (aw but still)
- Never been in love
Ok well that's it! This story still have a loooooong way to go lmao! XD