The Goddamn Short Dress

Author's Note:  Sorry for not posting yesterday. I have to finish a project for Science class so today I can be free lmao. 😂 Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Oh fyi, if I put a kaomoji (emoji or whatever), it express the character's or your face since I'm not really good at describing expressions with words lmao. AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER KMS

(Y/n)'s POV
He stare at me with wide eyes which makes me kinda nervous. "Um.. Ciel are you..."  I then step forward and wave my hands back and forth close in front of his eyes. He then shook his head and clears his throat. "I'm cool- good. I'm good. Let's.. Get going." He said, covering his face and fast walking to the carriage. I stayed where I'm at for a little bit and Sebastian lean to my ear and whisper "He meant you're beautiful." He said and smirk. I turn bright red. "S-shut up!" I said and ran to the carriage. I entered inside and sat near Ciel which don't usually happen.

Ciel's POV
I blush slightly and clear my throat. "Are you ready?" I ask (Y/n). She nod. "How long are we going to be there?"  The cart start moving. "It depends. We'll leave once we find the clone."  "Okay.."  It was silence for a bit. I scan around the carriage's inside and somehow, my eyes land on (Y/n)'a thighs. I immediately turn red. "I-I knew it! It was too goddamn short!" (Y/n) cried, jumping up to the other side of the seat. She then cover her shoulders with one hand and her legs with the other one. "I-I didn't mean to look! I promise!" I said frantically. Still covering her body, (Y/n) sigh and spoke. "It's just that.. I'm not use to exposing my skin so much. Not mentioning that there will be million of people at the party seeing me wear this dress." (-﹏-。) I stood up and went to sit with her. "If anyone glance at you, I'll make sure to kill them, so don't worry."  She laugh. "Yeah.."  I then clench my fist and brought it up to my face's height. "Is that fucking butler trying to seduce me with (Y/n)'s dress....?"╭( -ㅂ-)و I whisper to myself with annoyance and anger.

After what seem like 2 hours, the carriage finally stop. "We're here." I said. (Y/n) nod her head and smooth out her dress. "Ready."  "Oh before we go, like I said, always stay on my side alright?" I demand, holding out my hand. Yes." She said and took my hand. Sebastian open the carriage's door and we step outside. "Let's go."

ciel x reader // falling for you (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara