A New Friend

(Y/n)'s POV
"Nice to meet you Phantomhive. I'm Sarah." She said with a sweet smile.
Whoa, she's super beautiful..
"Nice to meet you Sarah." Said Ciel. "You have such an amazing manor, Ciel." Sarah said, looking around.
She's.. So polite too.
"Thank you very much Sarah." Ciel smile.
She look at him and close her eyes, tilt her head, and smile back. I can already feel a strong aura between them.
"Please, enjoy yourselves while I make lunch." Sebastian said and left. "If you don't mind, I would like to look around a bit." Chuckle Sarah. "Now Sarah." Said Mr.Steel. "No, no, it's fine.. (Y/n) mind showing her around?" Ciel said. ".. A-ah sure!" I said and step up, grasping onto my maid outfit. "This way Lady Sarah." I said and start walking. "Please, just call me Sarah." She smile and follow me. "A-as you wish." (So many Sarah's omfg)

8 Minutes Later
"And here's the family portrait." I said and pointed at the big frame that was hanging on the wall. (I don't remember if Ciel took it down or not but lets just say he didn't in this book.)
"What a beautiful family." Sarah said with a fascinating expression.
I always wonder why Ciel's parents are not around, but at the same time, I don't want to ask because it might be a personal situation..
"You're also very beautiful (Y/n)."
My eyes widen and I look at Sarah.
"T-thank you! I-I'm really flatter!" I said nervously.
She smiles at me sweetly and start walking. Wow, she's really nice...
"Hey (Y/n) can I ask you a question?" She ask, not making eye contact. "Yeah, sure." I reply. "I was wondering if you want to be friends?.. I mean, you're very nice and all and I don't have much friends." She laugh nervously.
Me?.. Why me?
"O-of course!" I blurt out.
She laugh and hug me.
"Thank you so much!" She laugh. "L-Lady Sarah please be careful!!" I exclaim, almost tumbling down. "Oh sorry.." Sarah said and part our distance. "Let's go back shall we?" She ask me.
I nod.

2 Hours Later
"Goodbye (Y/n)! I'll come visit soon!" Sarah yelled, getting into the cart.
I wave back and smile.
"You two really get along, huh?" Ciel said, watching the cart drove away. "Yeah..." I quietly said.
Maybe the strong aura... Was actually between us? I don't know..

The Next Day
I sat up and rub my eyes. I then stretch and groan.
"I guess I better get-"
The door slam open.
"GUUAAH!!"
"Oh did I scare you Miss (Y/n)?" Sebastian ask, holding on the door knob.
"You could've knock you know!" I scold, throwing a pillow at him.
He catch it and chuckle.
"The Master is giving you a free day... Lady Sarah want to hang out with you today." Sebastian said, setting the pillow beside me.
"Wait what?.."
"Be ready at 2." He said and left my room.
"W-what.." (;ↀ⌓ↀ)
I shook my head and rush to the bathroom and almost fell because of the wet floor.
1:45 (So many time skips lmao)
"(Y/n)!!" Sarah yelled, as she enter the door.
She ran to me and hug me.
"You look adorable!!" She squeals.
Adorable? I'm just wearing a gray sweater and some jeans?..
"Same goes with.. Um you Lady S-Sarah." I laugh, awkwardly.
She was wearing a purple skirt and a purple blouse, tucked in.
"Are you ready?" She ask, holding my hangs.
"U-uh y-yeah."
Why am I so nervous?
"You two have fun." Ciel said, walking toward us.
"Ah right.. That reminds me."
Sarah let go of my hand and walk to Ciel.
"Mind coming with us?" She smile.

Author's Note:  Will try to update ASAP.  ( *^* )/