Dresses

A Few Days Later
"I don't want to goo..." I whine, closing my eyes. Ciel rolled his eyes and push me inside the shop. When I open my eyes all I can see his light and glitter. "What the fuck." I said and cover my eyes. "Which one do you like?" Ciel ask. I slowly open my eyes and look around the shop. It was filled with fancy dresses that I bet cost at least trillion of dollars. Plus what kind of size are these anyways? These dresses looks like it's for 20 years old... "Can't I just wear-"  "No." Ciel answered quickly, knowing what I was going to say. "But look at these! They can barely fit me.." I said, pointing to all the dresses. "Miss (Y/n) is actually right." Sebastian said. Ciel let out an annoyed sigh and then snap. "Go order a custom dress in the front counter." Ciel said.  "Wait I think that's too-"  "Yes." Sebastian interrupted. "Ciel you don't have to waste your time to do that!" I exclaim at him. "You're saying you don't want to have the dress I'm going to buy you?" He stare at me. "That's... Not what I meant. It's just that I don't want you to waste your money on something that I'll only wear once." I said. "It's okay." Ciel said and stroke my hair. "I don't care what I loose unless it's you." He said and look at me. My face heat up and I step back. "A-anywaaayss!! Can't wait until the party!" I said, embarrassed, fanning myself. "Master it will be ordered in 3 days." Sebastian said, walking toward us. "Good enough."

We went back to the hotel. "How are you guys actually going to catch the clone?" I ask, sitting beside Ciel. "Sebasti- I mean. We.. Have a way of course." Ciel said, and clear his throat. "Sebastian you mean?" I ask. "No. There's nothing about him." Ciel said and lay back. "How will you know it's the clone?"  "We'll figure that out."  "What if he's not there?"  "We'll figure it out."  "What if-"  "Do I need to kiss you to shut your mouth?" Ciel said, looking at me. I blush and shook my head. "N-no."

Author's Note:  This chapter was super short sorry! 😂🔫❤️