Alone In The Woods

Your POV
Me and my Aunt Lora have been walking for hours in the woods to find this village that Lora have have applied a job on. "Hmm it's getting dark..I guess we have to camp here until dawn." Aunt Lora said. "But it's very cold and we have no shelter to stay in." I said. "Well we can't move on because it's getting dark (Y/n)." ".....Okay..We'll stay here for the night.." Lora smiled at me. Times past and I was getting tired. I close my eyes and went to sleep.
At 2:34
I woke up and I thought it was morning. But I open my eyes it was pitch black. But with the moon shining down I can see a little bit. "Aunt L-Lora?....Where are you?" I started to panic cause I didn't see my Aunt around. I search my surroundings and Lora was no where to be found. I started to run forward and started to kinda yell my Aunt's name. "Aunt Lora!...Aunt Lora!" No answers.
I started to panic even more and start to run even faster ahead. As I ran thoughts came into my head. Why did my Aunt left me? Did she not want me anymore? Did she get kidnapped? I trip over some branches and scratch my thin cloak and got my shirt and pants all dirty.
I came to this village where some villagers were still up. I first saw this mansion and it was the closes house near me so I went there and knock on the door. A moment later I hear footsteps approaching the door. Then the door was swing open. "May I help you Miss?" Said a tall man with dark raven hair color and dark black clothes. "U-uh I- um I-" I was trying to speak but the coldness in the air give me a hard time to speak. Then a young boy about my age appear behind the tall man. "I-I would like to s-stay for the night."
As I hold on my cloak the tall guy turn to the young boy and turn back to me. "I'm sorry we can't do that Miss." He shut the door and I started to panic again. Will I even survive this night? While I was leaving I pass this beautiful garden and after a few steps I felt something hit my head hard and it was pitch black.
The Next Morning
Ciel's POV
I was eating breakfast while Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin was cutting the grass and the trees in the garden. Suddenly I hear Mey-Rin dramatic scream. "AhhhhHHHHHHHH!!" I rolled my eyes. "Sebastian!..Let's go see what happen this time.." "Of course." Sebastian bow and we went to the garden. "What is it Mey-Rin?" As I face palm my head and shook it gently. "T-T-T-There's a b-body right there! I think it's dead m-my LORD!!" She pointed at a space that were cover by a bush.
Sebastian went over to the space and his eyes widened up. I see him bend down and pick up something. As he stand up I saw a very pale girl about my age unconscious. "Sir, this was the girl from last night..She's out cold.." "WHHHAAAATTT?" Mey-Rin, Bard, and Finny all said.
"Aye, aye take her to the doctor." I cross my arms. "But sir-" "I said take her to the doctor!" "Awww but wouldn't it be nice to have another girl in this house like seriously come on!" Mey-Rin said. "Yeah!Plus she really needs our help right now!" Finny said. Bard nod. ".......Ugh fine.. Sebastian take her to the guest room and give her some new clothes...But don't blame me if she's some kind of murderer.." I roll my eyes. Mey-Rin and Finny both jump up and down and Bard join in. "Yes sir." Sebastian took the girl inside the manor and I followed them.
Sebastian put her in a queen size bed and cover her with a warm blanket. He went to the closet and grab a fine dress and put it on a chair and wrote something on a paper and place it near the dress. "You can leave.." Sebastian bowed and I look at the note he wrote. Please put this dress on and wait patiently. Thank you. "Tch....Why did I even agree to let her stayed in my manor." I look at her once more and closed the door and left.
Your POV
I woke up from the shiny bright light. "Where...Where am I?" I stand up and look around the room. "Is this the...MANSION!?" I look around again completely shock. Then I see something on a chair. "A dress and a note?" I read the note. I grab the dress and look at it! "Awwwww it looks so pretty!" (Dress is in the picture up top) I think to myself. This is so confusing I am in a stranger's house and they're giving me a dress to wear? I sigh and put it on. I waited and a few minutes later the same tall guy from last night came to my room. "The master will meet you now."
This is my 2nd book!I'm such a big fan of Black Butler and oml Ceil is soooo cute!!(Well that was random XD)Anyways I hope you guys like the first chapter and I will update this soon! Stay kawaii ^