Jelousy

Bryn's POV
I give Ciel a peck on the cheek and he turn bright red. I smirk at (Y/n) and she looks pretty jealous if you ask me.
"U-uh..." Ciel stutter and touch his cheek.
Then Alois suddenly wrap his left arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. She jump a bit and blush. What is this? Some kind of jealousy game!?
"Uh...Ahem! I'm going to buy us drinks if you guys don't mind..." (Y/n) said breaking the silence.
"I'll go with you." Ciel said standing up.
What no!
"U-uh actually Ciel I can-"
Ciel went over to (Y/n) and grab her wrist. He then drag her to somewhere. Where are they going!? Ugh!
Your POV
Ciel was dragging me and I was trying to get my wrist out of his grip but somehow he was too strong. I pull again then he tighten the grip.
"Y-you're hurting me..." I said quietly.
He let go and look at me. We stare at each other's eyes for a bit.
"Look Ciel... I-I don't like you that way.." I lied remembering what Bryn said.
Ciel eyes widen and went back to normal.
"So do I." He said annoyed.
So... He really don't like me.... I figure.....
----------------------------------------
We bought the drinks and start heading back. The way back was pretty much silence. I sat next to Alois again and of course Ciel sat next to Bryn again.
After The Play Date
I said goodbye to Alois and his butler and they left. But Bryn was still here though trying to act cute and all when she's next to Ciel. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I look at the clock and it was already 7:56 and work end at 8:00 so I guess I'm practically done. I went to take a shower and after that I put my (F/c) nightgown on. I walk around the mansion waiting for my hair to be dry then of course I bump in to Bryn. Why am I not surprised at all...
"I'm so sorry Miss Bryn." I said and bow.
She was wearing a beautiful pink nightgown while her smooth brunette hair rest on her shoulders. Wait don't tell me...
"I'm staying for the night! Surprrrriiiiiised!" She exclaim and did jazz hands on her last sentence.
Are you serious?
"Oh well um have Master show you your room yet malady?" I ask politely.
"No.. But.." She said and smirk at me.
"I'm sleeping with Ciel tonight." She said and flip her hair lightly.
I feel like something just hit my chess and it suddenly feels heavy. Is this... How jealously feel like?.. No.... I'm just..
"Well toddles!" She said and skip to Ciel's office.
Of course I didn't cry. This doesn't even deserve crying for but at the same time.... *Sigh* I decided to head back to my room but as I pass Ciel's office I heard Bryn and him talking. The door was wide open and I was standing right in the view.
"No! I told you! You can sleep in the guest room!" Ciel said looking at Bryn.
"But Ciel! Tonight's very cold! I need you to warm me up!" She said dramatically while pretending to be cold.
I just rolled my eyes. Then suddenly Ciel caught me looking at them. I jump a bit then soon Bryn turn around and now they both were looking at me.
"What are you doing here?" Bryn said coldly.
"Well I um-"
"Bryn get out I want to talk to (Y/n) alone." Ciel said with a serious tone.
"Wait what!? How coul- Ugh fine!" She yelled and stomp out the door.
"Close the door." Ciel said and sit back down on his chair.
I close the door a feeling a little bit nervous.
"Um yes Master?"
He got out of his seat and came toward me. The closer he came the more I back up until suddenly a wall gently hit my back and I knew I couldn't back up anymore.
"M-master?" I stutter.
"How should I say this?" He said backing up and putting his fingers under his chin.
"W-what do you mean?"
"I'm going to ask Bryn... To be my girlfriend.." He said and fainted smile at the floor.
Wait what whoa! Didn't they just like- Um....Ugh...........Ciel... Why... I bite my bottom lip and start scratching my cheeks.
"Um yay?" I said trying to avoid eye contact.
He glare at me.
"Um Master... Why are you actually telling me this?" I ask.
"I don't know." He said toneless and left the room.
Um... What just happen?......... Well I don't care anyways...... But..... Somehow I actually do care....
A/n: Hey guys sorry if this chapter sounds super cliché. 😂