Stay Away

Author's Note:  As usual, sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy this chapter! >-<

(Y/n)'s POV
"..Bryn?.." I said with shock.
"Hello (Y/n)." She smiles sweetly, yet evilly.
"It's nice to.. Um see you again." I said nervously.
Calm down (Y/n). Remember, Ciel is here.
"...Tch."
Bryn's evil smile quickly turns to a scary glare.
"You b*tch. You know what you have done!?" She exclaim, pushing me to a door next to me and closed it.
I can still here a little bit of the sound of people laughing and the sound of beautiful music as darkness fills the hall. It was super quiet and dark in the mansion's hall.
"Bryn. I don't want any trouble. I've had enough this week." I told her with a serious look.
"You did this.. You're the reason Ciel broke up with me!" Bryn yelled and push me to a wall.
I roughly hit the wall and Bryn then pin me to the wall.
"I.. Don't know what you're talking about.." I said.
"Haha.. Trying to be innocent and all huh?" She smirk.
"Whatever happens between you two, it wasn't my fault."
"Oh yes it was! You're such a fake as̸s̸ sh*t!"
"I'm going." I said, trying to get out of her tight grip on both of my arms.
".. Oh? You thought you filthy maid." Bryn smirk and raise up her hand.
The door quickly opens revealing Ciel and Sebastian.
"(Y/n)!" Ciel yelled and run toward us.
"Ciel..."
Ciel yank Bryn's hands away from my wrist and hold my hand. I quickly blush and was a bit shock too.
"C-Ciel, i-it's not what it looks like! I was trying to-"
"What did I tell you? Never come near (Y/n) again.. And that goes with your family." Ciel said coldly and hold my hand tighter.
"C'mon Sebastian."
Ciel drag me out of the halls and back to the ball room. We walk to a table, Ciel still holding my hands.

Author's Note:  Lol omg this was so short, sorry but I really have to update so ye. XD