Fangirling (Y/n)

Author's Note:  Yes, the title is seriously called that. XD

(Y/n)'s POV
Ciel let go of my hand and sat across from me. I quickly glance at my hand and blush. Hand, you are so lucky YOU GOT HELD BY CIEL AND GOT KISS BY HIM HOW DAR- what the actually f*ck (Y/n)..
"Are you okay?" Ciel ask.
"O-oh yes.. Yes." I said, shaking my head to clear my mind.
What's wrong with me today? >[]<
"Don't worry. I promise you Bryn will never do that again." He said, sighing.
"Thank you." I said and smile at him.
He blush a bit and cover his mouth with the back of his hand.
".. You.. Want to dance?" He ask and stand up, holding out his right hand, avoiding eye contact.
I blink a couple times then smile.
"Yeah.. Sure."
I took his hand and my body suddenly became warm. We walk to the dance floor and when I look back at Sebastian he wink at me and I roll my eyes and chuckle inside.
"... As you can see.. I'm not that good at dancing." I said as we start waltzing.
"Neither am I." He said.
"Lier." I said back at him and he laugh which made me chuckle a bit.
As we dance, we stare at each other's eyes. His hand on my hand and on my waist makes my face heat up.
"Hey Ciel."
"Hm?"
"Why do you always wear that eyepatch?.. I mean.. I never see you take it off." I ask. (Before you comment I forgot to add that Ciel took off his eyepatch when he order Sebastian to kill Claude so yeah let's just say you never seen him without his eyepatch. XD)
"Ah.. Yeah don't worry about it... You don't need to know." He said.
"Oh okay.."
We dance for a couple few minutes and went back to Sebastian.

After The Party
"That was the best one yet." I said, getting out of the carriage.
"Oh there will be a lot more coming." Ciel laugh, following me.
"Aw do I really have to go?" I complain, walking to the mansion's entrance.
"Disobeying your Master's orders?"
"N-n-n-no! Not at all!" I exclaim, waving my hands.
He laugh and Sebastian open the door for us to go inside.
"Tonight was fun."
I nod.
"Have a goodnight (Y/n)." Ciel said and kiss my hand.
You stood there as a statue and watch Ciel and Sebastian walk away.
"D-d-d-d-d-did he.. I'm- this is..-"
I quickly stare at my hands with sparkly eyes and kiss it multiple times.
"..W-what the heck are you doing!?.. What the heck is wrong with me!?" I squeal out and then cover my mouth, knowing everyone is asleep.
I went to my room and change my clothes. I lay down in bed and look at my hand again.
"That.. Was definitely an indirect kiss... Hehe.."
My eyes widen and I slap myself on the forehead.
"Why are you like this.. CIEL WAS MEAN TO YOU LIKE 3 DAYS AGO- but.. He's so nice- AHGGGG!!!" I yelled, covering my mouth with a pillow.
"I don't want to fall in love with him... Or should I say I can't.. I'm.. A maid.. And he's.. A noble."
I slap my face gently and shake my head.
"T-tomorrow. Act natural." I said and flashback to the part where Ciel kiss my hand.
"I KNOW IT'S JUST A KISS ON THE HAND BUT I CAN'T FRIKIN HELP IT-"
I breathe heavily and hug my pillow tight.
"Okay, okay, (Y/n) go to sleep.. Calm down and go to sleep.

Author's Note:  Short chapter. ;^; As always lolol. XD