Ciel + First Day Of Work

Ciel's POV
I drink my tea and waited. What is taking them so long like geez. Then I saw Sebastian came down with that "girl" wearing the dress Sebastian have left for her. She looks at my eyepatch and stare at it for awhile. "Please take a seat Miss." Sebastian bowed. She took a seat at the very very end of the table. Seriously this girl is acting really dumb I thought to myself.
She was covering her face with her (H/c) bangs and looking at her hands which was on her laps. "Uh Miss would you mind being a little closer to the Young Master?" Sebastian said. She look up at Sebastian and move to a seat that have a chair between us. She cover her face agin and look at her hands on her lap. I drink my tea and stare at her. "So...What's your name?"
Your POV
"So...What's your name?" He ask me. I look up and said " (Y/n) (L/n) sir.." "How old are you (Y/n)." He ask with no emotions on his face or in his words. Why is he asking me these questions..? "I'm t-thirteen..." "How did you end up in our mansion last night?" Seriously these questions is getting personal. I told him all about me and my Aunt and how she left and how I ended up here.
"Who are you if I may ask?" I said. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive..And this is my butler Sebastian." He said and drink his tea. He seriously have no emotions....And wait...C-Ciel P-Phantomhive!?!?!?!? I stood up from my chair and bowed at him. "I-I'm sorry your highness! I didn't know this was the Phantomhive mansion!" Ciel continue to drink his tea and said nothing. "You're highness I should probably leave...Thanks for your kindness.." I bowed again and was about to leave.
"Wait." I heard. I turn around and saw him resting his face on his right fist with still no emotions. "You can stay here...."
My eyes widen up and a smile spread across my face. "Really!?" "As long as you work." "Thank you your highness!..Anything will do! As long as there's a roof above my head!" I grin widely. "You will be a maid. Work start tomorrow." Then he left as Sebastian follow him. I was speechless. "Aye Young Master.." I said with this face.

(This is not you, you are just making this face expression! XD) (Lucy from Fairy Tail btw

(This is not you, you are just making this face expression! XD) (Lucy from Fairy Tail btw.)
After that you went to explore the mansion. You came to this big piece of art which looks like Ciel and his mother and father. "Hey you must be the girl from a few moments ago eh?" I turn around and saw a girl dress like a maid, a man with a white apron on, and a boy with a straw hat. "Um y-yes..." The maid started to jump up and down. "Aye I'm so happy there's finally another girl in this mansion!!" She said happily. "And who are you guys?" I said nicely. "I'm Mey-Rin I'm a maid in this house and this is Finny he's the gardener and Bard the one and only chef." "Nice to meet all of you!My name is (Y/n) and I will be staying here!" I smiled at them. "I'm surprised the Young Master let you stay Miss (Y/n)!" Finny said smiling. "Actually I'm a maid..My first job start tomorrow.." I said with this face

(Pretty much all of your expressions will have a picture of Lucy cause she have literally have the best expressions! x3)"Ehhh!!!You're a maid too!?We can work together!!" Mey-Rin squealed

"Ehhh!!!You're a maid too!?We can work together!!" Mey-Rin squealed. "S-sure!" I scratch my head and smile weakly. "Well I better get some rest my first job start tomorrow!" I smiled and wave at them while I'm leaving to the guest room. "Goodnight see you tomorrow!" Finny said. They all wave at me and I wave back again.
I enter the guest room and fell on the bed dramatically. Then I heard a knock on the door. "C-come in.." Sebastian enter the room. "Young Master have request for you stay in another room because you're not a guest anymore." He grin. "Um sure just lead me to the new room." "Very well." I follow him and he finally stop and open a door. "This will be your new room Miss (Y/n)." As he shows you the room your eyes widen up. "Whoa!This room is bigger than the other one!" I said with my mouth open widely. Sebastian went to the closet and pull out a maid outfit. "Here's your maid outfit try it on tonight and see if it fits...Now let me tell you the rules of being a servant." I don't know why but I nodded with joy. After like 34 rules he came to the final one. "Never touch the Young Master without permission." "Thanks Sebastian!" I smiled. "No problem Miss (Y/n)." He said and left the room.
I look at the maid outfit and try it on. "Wha....It fits perfectly..." I'm a little creep out of how Sebastian know my size. I cover my face and shook it. Well I better get some rest I have a big day tomorrow!Well not really...
The Next Day
I woke up early to start off my first day of work. My work schedule doesn't start at 8:30 but I woke up at 7:00 to prepare myself. I put on the maid outfit and went looking for Sebastian. I finally met him in the library. "Sebastian what will I be doing?" "Hmm well why not you organize the library?" You look around you and the library was like big as your house! "Umm ok...Sure. Why not...I wouldn't mind a BIT." " Look at the labels near the shelf they will have something like Non-Fictions, Fictions, History, Dictionaries something like that and your job is to look at he the spines of each book and see if they are in the right category.Good luck." He smiled at me and left the library.
I was speechless the library seems like it have over 100,000 books. I sigh. "Okay....LET'S DO THIS!"
Ciel's POV
Everyday is work..Ugh I hate this. I heard like a loud "thud". "Must be something..Eh whatever." I continue to work and it was finally dinner time. I went to the dinning room and saw all the servants greet me while I was sitting.
Sebastian brought the food and I didn't see any tea. "Sebastian where's my tea?" I glare at him. "Oh sorry Young Master...Um (Y/n) do you mind pouring tea to the Young Master's cup?I need to prepare dessert. "M-me??" Sebastian nodded and left and so did Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard. She pick up the teapot with her left hand what the heck is she doing. "Did Sebastian told you not to pick up teapots with your left arm?" I said annoyed.
Your POV
I gulp. My right arm hurt so bad because while I was organizing the books I fell down the ladder and landed with my right arm. Hopefully nobody heard it. I try to pick up the teapot. My hand shiver so much it pretty much broken now. As I tilt the teapot my hand literally hurt so bad I miss the teacup and spilled it on Ciel. He stand up immediately and wipe his clothes. "YOU LITTLE BRAT YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU!?" Sebastian came in because of the noise. "I-I'm sorry Young Master! I didn't mean to do that I-" Before I can finish my sentence Ciel came up to me and slap me hard.

Things going to go downnnn...Maybe I dunno lol.Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will update soon! Stay kawaii ^