I Don't Like You

Your POV
"Because I like (Y/n) of course."
My eyes widen and I quickly pull his arm away.
"A-Alois...-"
"C'mon (Y/n), let's go somewhere where you don't have to work." Alois smirk, shooting Ciel a look.
"Erm.. I-"
Alois grab my hand and start dragging me to the carriage.
"P-please let me go.." I said, trying to escape his grip.
"You're so cute." Alois said and stroke my cheek.
I don't know why but I don't like this.. I always thought Alois as a friend.. A very great one.. But.. This have to happen. (#Aloisbeingfriendzoneagain)
"Don't touch me... Please." I said and back up.
"Sir we should probably go back. You still have to finish your duties." said Claude politely.
"Shut up." spat Alois.
He turn around and look at me.
"I'm not going anywhere without (Y/n)." He smirk.
....
"Alright, I had enough. Go home Alois." snap Ciel.
"Tch. What are you? My dad?" scold Alois.
He then grab my hand again, heading toward the carriage.
"Please Alois just stop... I.. I don't... Like you..." I mumble.
He slowly stop.
"....."
He then let go of my hand.
"Tch.. Let's go Claude." Alois said and enter the carriage.
Claude went to the front seat where he was controlling the horse and soon the cart start moving. I saw Alois wink at me before the cart could disappear. Chills suddenly came in. (This is like the most cliché chapter I ever wrote. 😂)
"That bastard.." mumbled Ciel.
"Well that was a show." said Sebastian.
Ciel groan and went inside. Isn't he gunna say something about all this? Nothing?
"*Sigh* I am just a maid staying at his manor after all..."
Why did Alois even like me? He could get any girls that he came across so why... Me? I shake my head and pick up the watering can.
"Stop thinking nonsense and go back to work!" I said to myself.
At 8:00
"Ahh finally." I groan, collapsing on to my bed.
I got up and went to take a warm shower. After that I brush my teeth and went back to my room. I hop on to my bed again and hug my throw pillow as usual.
"...."
What happen to the Gates family? I totally forgot that I saw them today talking to Ciel... And Alois... Even thinking about his name give me chills... I wonder what Ciel is.. Doing right now..
"!!"
WHY SO OUT OF THE BLUE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
I shook my head and lay back.
"Today was crazy... I mean it was for me.." I whisper to myself.
I wish Ciel could-
*THUD*
I jump and look at the direction the noise have came from. The window. I slowly walk toward it and open the window slightly. Gush of wind quickly blow my (H/l) (H/c) and my night gown. I look out the window.
"What was that?" I ask myself, looking around.
My room is pretty high up so it can't be human can it? I sigh and close the windows. Before I knew it, something went over my nose and I can already smell the nasty chemicals. I try not to breathe in the chemicals but eventually I did. My vision got blurry and all I see is a bright light and glasses shining along with the light.
"C-Clau-"
Before I finish, it went dark.

A/n: Well you knew this was gunna happen.. 😂 #yandereAlois Anyways have you guys heard this new game called Mystic Messenger? I guess you have, I want to make a fanfiction about it but I don't even have time to update this book.. #thestruggleisreal (д;)
Just want to let you guys know, I will probably update more often now because..I'm feeling like it. 😂