I Love You

Author's Note:  Sorry for the delay!

(Y/n)'s POV
I can't move. His lips... It's so soft and warm. Without thinking, I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his waist. My first kiss.. Is with Ciel. He then slowly pull away and blush. I also blush and scratch my head. "That was... My first kiss." I said awkwardly, looking at the ceiling. Ciel blush again and cover his mouth with the back of his hand. "M-mine too..."  I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes and glance at Ciel. "Sorry that I didn't ask permission first... I-I couldn't help myself." He said, stuttering again. My eyes widen and I swing my hands back and forth, frantically. "N-no! It's fine. I always wanted to kiss you-" I immediately stop, regretting what I just said. "I-I mean! Of course I didn't! I mean I did but y-you.. I didn't-"  "You're so cute (Y/n)." Ciel smile and cup my cheeks. "A reason why I fell in love with you."  My face immediately heat up and I'm sure he can head my heart pounding. "Y-you... I never... Thought you would like me." I said and grab his hand from my cheeks. "You always acted like you hated me. I don't really understand you." I chuckle, looking at his hand. He pull me over and hug me. "Sorry." He said and squeeze me. "I love you... Believe it or not.. I'm not use to saying these kind of stuffs.. -3-"  Ciel said. Although I couldn't see his face, I can tell that he was embarrassed. "Me too... And..." I look at him and smile a bit.  "I.. Also love you too."

I woke up and can see that the bright sun is already shining through my curtains. I yawn and look at the clock. It was 7:30 and the sun was already this high up. I sat up and took the sticky note off my desk that I stuck on yesterday. "It wasn't a dream!" I exclaim and jump off my bed. "It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a dream." I mumbled happily to myself on the way to the bathroom. "Oh. Good morning (Y/n)."

Author's Note:  Sorry that this chapter only have 386 words! It was really short, sorry. :'^)